1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 5

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Beren, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Stargate SG1

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Yes Lai take it away

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

One of my favourite shows :D . It may be an American show, but it's filmed in Canada :p

The show just mentioned took two of the lead actors from this show, damnit!

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

At last, a new one. Macgyver?

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Nope.

Hint, it happened recently.

7. Harbourboy

Boston Legal?

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Again, no.

Stargate SG1 recently took two of the lead actors from the show.

It is an American show, but not filmed in America.

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Farscape

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

JSBB has it.

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

The actor who plays Red Green's nephew Harold was for a period of time simultaneously part of the regular cast of this show.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Made in Canada?

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it wasn't Made in Canada.

14. Harbourboy

What do you mean, "simultaneously" a part of the show? Simultaneously with what?

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

The two shows were filmed in two seperate cities during the same period of time. The actor in question would often have to film his scenes for the one show during the morning and then hop in his car and drive 100 km to film his scenes for the other show in the afternoon.

16. Harbourboy

Which of the two shows are we trying to guess? Are we trying to guess two shows or one show?

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31

The first show that he was on was the Red Green Show. I want the other one.

Actually Red Green is still on the air in season 15 or something like that. I think that Harold is still on the show but I have not watched it in years. The series that I am looking for is no longer on the air.

18. Harbourboy

Hmm, seeing as I have no idea as to who or what Red Green is (sounds like a type of colour blindness), I guess I have zero chance of guessing the mystery show (even a Harbourboy patented speculator guess is based on *some* evidence).

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Harbourboy: The Red Green show is a Canadian comedy show about a guy who tries to fix everything with duct tape and WD-40. Been a while since I've watched it, but it's a blast. Unfortunately, it's Red Green's last year on the air :(

Air Farce?

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't Air Farce. This show was a drama, not a comedy.

The actor in question managed to pick up the best supporting actor in a drama Gemini award and then the following Gemini awards he moved up to best actor in a drama - both for his role in this show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.