1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Zurga, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Damnation!

Charlie, you're up!

3. Charlie Gems: 14/31

This show involves a superhero that has a boy, a girl and a monkey as sidekicks.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

super friends?

5. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Space Ghost had a monkey sidekick, I think there were a couple of kids as well.

I also recall a Superman monkey side-kick but that was probably limited to comic book.

6. Charlie Gems: 14/31

Sorry, Enagonios. He flew solo.

Carcaroth, you're up.

7. Carcaroth

Cheers,

"Language Timothy!"

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually on Super Friends there were boy, girl and monkey comic relief sidekicks - the Wonder Twins and their space monkey Gleep so Enagonios' guess wasn't really out to lunch - it was just the wrong set of sidekicks.

9. Charlie Gems: 14/31

True but I specifically said super hero not heroes.

10. Carcaroth

Not a lot of interest on my quote so far.

Ronnie Corbett played Timothy Lumsden, a man far too old to be living at home with his parents, in this BBC sitcom of the early 1980's.

I'm off to a meeting this afternoon (And bashing 7 hells out of my bathroom over the weekend) so if no one has it within 24 hours someone can jump in with a IJ.

11. Daie d'Malkin

Sorry

12. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Perhaps you should just go Daie...

13. Daie d'Malkin

Hmmm, okay....

"Alright, alright, I am a virgin!"
    "Not for long, matey!"

14. Chas Gems: 14/31

The only thing I can thik of is the "Married With Children" episode where they did a spoof of pirates. Bud was always the virgin of the show. But I do not remember this line from that episode, just a guess. BTW, Bud lost his virginity in about six different MWC episodes. Guess we arn't supposed to remember last season ;)

15. Daie d'Malkin

Nope!

16. Carcaroth

If interested, Daie was right with Sorry.
    No idea on this one.

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Isn't it Rik and Vyvyan from "The Young Ones"?

18. Daie d'Malkin

Alas, Young Ones it is.

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wahey!

This show features Tim, Nathan, Charli, Kathleen, and Kellie.

20. Carcaroth

I think some hintage may be in order...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.