1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Zurga, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Enagonios, if that'a true I might have to get an xbox :p

3. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

A great cartoon featuring a very unusual barbarian hero, an enchanted sword, and sundry others.

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I have not actually seen an episode but Dave the Barbarian sounds like it would involve a fairly unusual barbarian.

5. Kam Gems: 15/31

That it is. Great show. Speaking of which, my brother tells me that it's done by the same people who did the Earthworm Jim cartoon.

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31

On this show a duck would come down from the ceiling and give you money if you said the secret word.

7. Kam Gems: 15/31

You Bet Your Life.

Or at least that's what I'm told.

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yes it is You Bet Your Life. An oldie but still great to watch. The looks of dazed confusion on most of the contestants' faces while Groucho Marx is verbally dancing circles around them is just priceless.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

crap I knew that DAve the Barbarian one :bang:

Ara, me too :eek: I used to be a huge "The Darkness" fan til I stopped collecting comics. I think I have issues #1-28 and his cross-overs with "Witchblade" and his "one-shot" comics with Batman and some others. I took a look at one around a year ago and it turns up I stopped collecting just in time. The Batman/Darkness which was supposed to exist OUTSIDE the time-continuum of the regular series was integrated into it and since he and uncle Frankie had a falling-out in that comic, he had to leave the family. Yeesh, the mobster thing was a huge part of the appeal. From what I saw he was turning into some wandering do-gooder. I fear I see Jaraxle heading down this road :eek:

10. Kam Gems: 15/31

Okay, this truly strange children's show featured the sort of characters you could order out of the back of a magazine.

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Bazooka Joe?

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Please tell me they didn't make a t.v. show about Sea Monkeys.

13. Kam Gems: 15/31

They did. And, if my admittadly hazy memory is correct, they lived in a lighthouse. Your turn.

And hey, look at it this way. At least they weren't Russian mail-order brides... :D

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yeesh, just when you think they have hit rock bottom you find out something like that. :shake: What next, a series about the adventures of the 98 lb weekling who uses Charles Atlas' dynamic tension method to bulk up?

O.K. - My next show was about a team of secret agents whose member roster included a Yeti and a Banshee.

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Captain Caveman?

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

galaxy defenders?

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't either of those.

18. Harbourboy

Secret Squirrel?

19. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sounds like the comic Alpha Team or Squad. Canadian-based superheroes.

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Neither of those. The Canadian comic book team is Alpha Flight - they did have Sasquatch on the team but I don't think they ever had Banshee as a member. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.