1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Jaguar, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    /me looks up hastily at the prospect of a show from HER era

Family Affair. What an easy chestnut!

Try this: Phoebe Figalilly and Harold Everett

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yes. :)

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Oops, confirmation came while I was editing my post to include a question... look up, folks! :roll:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Sounds annoyingly familiar, strangely enough...

Soap?

*sigh*

I need to watch more TV...

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmm, it's ringing a bell. I'm thinking an older show that's sort of the T.V. equivalent to Mary Poppins, but the name of it is escaping me.

6. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm thinking something like the Nanny and the Professor, but I may be mixing this up with something else.

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Nope, dmc, you're right on the money. Fire away!

8. Tiberius Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Does anyone mind if I jump in with a suitable question?
    where are the following individuals from in the show MASH?
    Hawkeye-
    BJ-
    Radar-
    Col Potter-
    Col Blake-
    Klinger-
    Rizzo(state only)-

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Hawkeye-Crabapple Cove, ME
    BJ-Mill Valley, California (a GORGEOUS town!)
    Radar-Iowa
    Col Potter-Missouri
    Col Blake-Illinois
    Klinger-Cleveland, OH
    Rizzo(state only)-Louisiana (somewhere in the Bayou)

Back to you, dmc...

10. Tiberius Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

excellent Rallymama

11. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    John Gage and Roy Desoto

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Riptide?

13. dmc

Media:
    Nope.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit?

15. dmc

Media:
    Come on! I'm old -- think old. I don't even watch TV any more.

16. Harbourboy

Hawaii Five-O?

17. dmc

Media:
    Now you're just guessing (although it is suitably old). :)

18. Splunge

Media:
    Harbourboy is just in a hurry to get to 2,000 posts; his next guess would probably be The Munsters. :p :p

Anyway, this one's ringing bells too. There was an emergency rescue show on 30-35 years ago; in fact, I think it was called Emergency, and I think Gage and Desoto were the names of the two main characters.

19. Harbourboy

It's slightly more productive to make an educated guess than to say "I have no idea, give us a hint, you meanie!".

My next guess was not going to be "The Munsters".....it was "Z-Cars".

20. dmc

Media:
    Splunge, however, is suitably old - his turn.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.