1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Jaguar, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
  2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yes!

Your go.

3. Takara

Media:
    I love the theme tune to that show! It's so catchy... it stays in the mind forever.

This TV show had a central character called Mr.Spoon, and he and his family liked to visit a certain place in the sky.

4. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Doubt it's made it further than our shores Takara,

Button Moon.

5. Takara

Media:
    Maybe, maybe not. But you are indeed correct.

6. Carcaroth

edit: was done last September, just can't spell in the search.

Next try.

UK television programme for children produced by Anglia Television and aired on ITV from 1987 to 1994. It featured a team of four children (11-16 years old), one of whom would be wearing a special helmet which left them unable to see. The team would try to overcome a variety of puzzles in a fantasy dungeon, much like many text-based computer games that relied on description and commands, rather than any visuals.

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have no idea, but I figured I'd post so that this got bumped up to the top where someone might notice it.

8. Carcaroth

Well I think that has gone on long enough, it was a called Knightmare, the graphics in the dungeouns were hilarious, such as the huge bomb with a lit fuse and a giant spider.

Take three:

Set in a youth club in the northern English city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The show depicts the lives of children aged 11-16 as they grow up from childhood to adolescense. Included storylines on drug addiction, child abuse, homelessness and homosexuality.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Never heard of Knightmare.

I guess The Latchkey Children.

PS Let's get this game moving a bit faster please.

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Byker (Biker?) Grove

I used to watch Knightmare but I wouldn't have been able to remember the name even if I had seen the clue.

11. Takara

Media:
    if I'd been about, I'd have got knightmare. Loved the show, had a gamebook or two.

12. Carcaroth

Byker Grove indeed LB

13. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Hee hee, Knightmare. "Oh no, its a goblin!"

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Ok not sure if this is too vague, I think people will either know it or not know it:

- Cut my milk!
    - I can't sir, it's liquid.
    - Imbecile! Freeze it, then cut it

:grin:

[ February 11, 2005, 22:50: Message edited by: Lazy Bonzo ]

15. Takara

Media:
    weird... Jeeves and Wooster? Only thing I can think of.

16. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The Young Ones? There was a frozen episode involving some puppets of sorts and the punk guy doing something crazy (now that is vague, Lazy Bonzo).

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's definitely not the Young Ones and definitely is vague. I guess The Simpsons or Pinky and the Brain.

18. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

Lazy Bonzo's latest one is from Family Guy. :)

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Yep Jhonka is correct! As I said you were going to either know it or you wouldn't. Go for it Jhonka!

20. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

A conversation between two characters:

--"Take this object. But beware, it carries a terrible curse!"
    --"Ooh, that's bad."
    --"But it comes with a free frogurt!"
    --"That's good!"
    --"The frogurt is also cursed."
    --"That's bad."
    --"But you get your choice of topping!"
    --"That's good!"
    --"The toppings contain potassium benzoate." ..... "That's bad."
    --"Can I go now?"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.