1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Jaguar, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Ah cool :)

How 'bout this:

'GENERAL VON KLINKERHOFFEN!!!'

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hogan's Heroes?

3. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Isn't that from Allo Allo?

4. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

'Allo 'allo indeed. Your turn Mesmero

5. Mesmero

One of the characters in this show is a wrestler called The Cry Baby

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

This is just typical, I have logged on only to find that I knew the latest show but it had already been guessed for six of the seven previous shows - and when I finally log on and find an unguessed show I don't know it.

Well, I guess that means I will just have to take a wild guess and try a show I have never even seen! Is it Mucha Lucha?

7. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

You're not alone JSSB, the easy ones always appear to be in (my) evenings. The only "shows" with wrestlers I can think of is the WWF ones.

8. Mesmero

It isn't Mucha Lucha (I've never even heard of it).

The Cry Baby is one of the main characters from this sitcom.

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Los Lucha- Dores? Probably not, but still a damn funny show while it lasted.

10. Mesmero

Nope, never heard of that one either.

The two main characters from this show came to Las Vegas to persue their dreams; one became a wrestlers (nicknamed The Cry Baby) and his wife became a dancer.

11. notforyou Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Nikki? (or somwthing close...)

12. Mesmero

Nikki it is.

Go!

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Impatient jackass time.

Next:

I hate meeses to pieces!

14. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I think it was from Huckleberry Hound, although I think Jinx the cat is the character that said it.

Definitely Hanna Barbera material.

15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You're on the right track, dmc, but it's not from Huckleberry Hound (other than generally, much as Foghorn Leghorn was part of the Bugs Bunny show, but they never appeared in the same cartoons). It is Hanna Barbera, as you say.

The show was named after the "meeses".

16. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Klondike Kat maybe seems like it was on with chilly willy.

17. Splunge

Media:
    Nope. It was actually very much like Tom & Jerry.

18. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Pixie and Dixie and that cat.

19. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

umd'lay umd'lay ariba ariba.
    (Ot something like that)

Speedy Gonzales zee faster mouse in zee west.

20. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Space Jam

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.