1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Naked Jaheira!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Jefe, Mar 29, 2001.

1. Jefe Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Spoiler*******

So I just ressurected Ms. J from her vampire curse. But her items are gone! I don't remember seeing them in the vampire lair, so I just SK'd them back. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem, or if I was blind and just missed them.

BTW as soon as I left the temple of Amaunator, the naked and grateful Jaheira completed her romance thread. *tear*

Thanks Slappy.

2. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] No romance plots for me. :(

Oh well. At least I could screw Phaere without protest, and nobody got turned into a vampire. Still feel I'm missing a story though. I hate that.

But now I have money, and I have POWER. See how I KILL THINGS! SEE HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE, AND A NICE LITTLE CABIN, WITH A PLOT OF LAND, AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :mad:

:mad:

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

But no Druid, Winged Elf, Dark Elf, or neanderthal Fighter/Cleric(no god forbid) to bone, rak....

4. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Gold is more reliable, as many a dwarf will attest - my gold never complained or doubted me EVER.

5. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Gold is good, but diamonds are a girls best friend...as is that nice young man I met in the copper coronet :)

If you think YOU missed out, all I had to choose from was Anomen :p

btw, that's a very misleading topic title, no wonder there's so few replies, they're all looking for tissues! j/k

6. Jefe Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I figured the topic title would get a few grins and hopefully some info. But as long as it can serve as a black hole for all the nude Jaheira freaks (myself included) I won't complain too loud.

Since I SK'd the items back it's not really important anyway.

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

That's where the Courtesans in the game are for... ;)

8. MoNgReL Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i was just about to post about the no gear thing except it was aerie with me. By the way if aerie did not 'offer' herself to me by now have i done something wrong??

9. Duskai Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] If she does, try to keep your testosterone under control or you'll regret it!

10. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Interesting interpretation of regret Duskai. Assuming your male and romancing Aerie and assuming that all of us men are bastards we probably won't regret what happens at all but consider it the perfect result. Besides, there are three outcomes I think and only one is really a pain.

PS if you're not following this, it's because Duskai and me are trying not to give the game away anout the conclusion of the Aerie romance.
    PPS I just like to note that I, in no way, read this post purely because of its title.

11. shadowboxer Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I thnk that gold, good jewles and a castle are my best friends!
    (Monks have a vow of abstinence)

12. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Here's a thought - why are all the romance options priests? You'd think priests would be the least likely to have that kind of relationship with. Obviously Talos isn't the only god who doesn't demand a vow of celibacy. Oh, and there's a romance no-one mentioned - it's dwarven only and it's with Keldorn's money :)

13. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

Um...I'm confused.

Is Jeheira really naked after you help her?

It may seem like a dumb question, but my little brothers and sisters play the game. (Even though it recommends that players be 14 or older.)

14. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Nope, only naked in the sense of having no equipment. Also, I'm pretty sure that she only gets to this state if you completed the whole of the Jaheira romance, which is unlikey for younger kids (it's difficult enough as a sad besotted adult).

The post's title was justa sure fire way of grabbing everyone's attention.

15. Sparky The Barbarian Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

In order to rescue your beloved you have to face Bhodi without your primary cleric.

---------- Added 0 hours, 33 minutes and 5 seconds later... ----------

BTW, when Bhodi kidnaps your beloved, she (he) drops all items on the ground, right there at the entrance to the Graveyard.

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Nine years, four months and fourteen days. WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

17. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sparky, I think it's safe to say that if, after over 9 years, the clothes aren't off, it ain't happening.
    (As a married guy, trust me on this.) :p

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    After that much time the items will have vanished from the ground, so it's a good thing the original poster SK'd them back.

:D

19. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The realization that this topic is so damn old blew my mind.

20. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I don't think you need to be married to realise that :p

Also:
    And I would like to note that I totally opened the thread purely because of its title.
    Not that I didn't expect it to go about someone losing all of Jaheira's gear, but just for this title I'd check out the thread anyway.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.