1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

"My Silt Strider is Full of Sleepers." (TES:Morrowind)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by jaded empath, Jan 10, 2008.

1. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Yep, another quickie from my muse watching me play Morrowind; mostly inspired by things I'm talking about in the E/S threads here. :heh:

Oh, there IS some rather spoiler-ish material in this; if you're playing TES III for the first time and don't want to learn of events before they happen to your character, you may wanna just skip this...

-----

"Well met, Dalse Adren - how goes things back here in Vivec?"

"Ah, Cyrodil - you have been gone quite some time. I keep myself well enough; and you, outlander?"

"Thriving and growing, to be honest - I've been out in the wilds, far from the living city, and learning and training. Tell me: would you happen to know where I could find Ilmani Dren?"

"Sorry, friend. I'm always stuck with my gondola since there's always someone on hand to pay me for a ride. Wish I could help, ser."

"Thanks anyway; I'll pop inside, maybe they know."
    "Oh, Farmin! The Arena seems to be treating you well, Redguard - how have your matches been going in my absence?"

"Mostly successful. I'd likely do better with a friend like you cheering me from the stands."

"Bah, you just want my bum on the bench so the purse is a smidgen larger from my admission fee!"

"I cannot say such a thing would sadden me, Cyrodil. So what brings you back?"

"Actually, I'm looking for a young woman named Ilmeni Dren; know where I might be able to find her?"

"Well, the name is familiar; but I've never seen the woman people gossip about - I do know she's somewhere here in Vivec...as much as that might help, sorry."

"Actually it does, warrior - it confirms I'm not wasting my time looking for her here! Take care!"

"And you!"
    "Beware the coming of Dagoth Ur - he sleeps lightly in his cradle of Red Mountain and will bring doom and ruin to all who oppose him!"

"Oh, hello sera Othrenim. What's this you're talking about?"

"I have warned thee, outlander - he comes to drive out the foreigners, and you had best take what you can and leave before he arrives and the Sixth House rises again!"

"Yes, yes, Alvura - listen to me; I've been somewhat curious about this 'Sixth House;' who are they and what's their connection to this vaunted Dagoth Ur?"

"We are the Sixth House, Imperial n'wah. House Dagoth, the Betrayed House; the one that will drive the false gods from their stranglehold over our proud people, and throw off the yoke of your oppressive Empire!"

"Ah, sounds right. Anyways, then - you happen to know where I might find Ilmeni Dren?"

"And so all shall come before him as penitent followers or as dust, merely to feed- sorry?"

"Ilmeni Dren - know her?"

"Oh, not personally, but I know you can find her in an apartment in the St. Delyn canton, somewhere. I think she's staying on the waistworks."

"Ah, thanks muchly!"

"No problem...er, outlander s'wit."

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Hah! :lol: Thats good.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: This is great stuff for us addicts of Morrowind. Thanks for sharing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.