1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

My girlfriend + my best friend :(

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Jesper898, Sep 23, 2002.

1. r'Hant Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

@ Oblate

That will work out just fine, up to the point when one of them finds 'the one'. That's when friendships have to pass the test of love. It usually ends badly for everyone.

[ September 25, 2002, 20:39: Message edited by: r'Hant ]

2. zepert Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

She asked if you loved her you said no how much did you love her before she cheated on you I mean I can understand that you would brake up with her when she cheats but is all the love simpely thisappeared and an other thing why would she cheat on you was there a problem I mean if she just thit than she isn't worth a thing

3. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well i really loved her, i stil love her but i dont want to be with her after what she did.
    She didnt have any reason to do it

4. r'Hant Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

You're 14. Don't say 'I loved her'. Use instead 'I liked her'. Trust me, there is no love at 14. It might develop in time, but for that to happen you have to relax and let it be.

PS: Talk to The Fallen. He's your age and having his own problems to deal with. You never know.

[ September 25, 2002, 21:36: Message edited by: r'Hant ]

5. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Thanos is partially right. Being young and under the influence of hormones with little experience adds up to some mistakes in judgement. BUT, we learn about life through consequences. We can forgive someone for being young and dumb, but the pain will be the same.

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Dumb? I'd rather say ignarant. The poor Jesper will stay in bed for 3 weeks and stop eating when he experiences the true meaning of love and breaking up. Still I feel sorry for you Jesper, but it's a good thing you learned.

I hate cheating! If you realy love someone you wouldn't do it, not when you're drunk, not when whatever. But the girl seemed to be sorry for what she did, and that's a good thing. It doesn't mean, however, that justifies the whole thing and doesn't mean you should get her back.

Your friend, if he's realy sorry, try to forgive him. He probably won't be your best friend anymore.

There's a lot to learn and lots can change at the age of 14. Keep up, go on. Look at the bright side: If you have a girl at the age of 14, you wouldn't have troubles getting one when when you're 22 y/o? ;) (But that won't help you now)

7. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hehe i guess that is right master of nuhn :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.