1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

My Aventure Through My Character's Eyes

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Majjin, Nov 25, 2001.

1. Majjin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Alright, I guess I'll just be posting stuff about my group I am playing with in DnD 3e..figure that someone out there would find it amusing...or somewhat entertaining..lol..here I go!!! (Oh and I'm a lvl 11 Psionic Warrior..lol)

Group
    ------
    Brother Mel - Cleric
    Tateland - Druid
    Mendax - Barbarian
    Kesar (Me :oD) - Psionic Warrior
    Ulf - Wizard
    Berg - Dwarven Defender

Reaping/10th Day

I have recently finished my training back in the Knights of the Hart training camp, and I do know the Mindswords will soon destroy the old ones main encampment. It is 4 days until my 22 birthday, and I beleave it wont be a happy one because of my parents murder not to long ago. I beleave that we are going to be now heading out on a quest to find a Ancient Druid Necklace that this man claims to be able to give the druid that wears it great power over the elements. All I care about is crippling the Old Ones power by removing this necklace from one of his Sanctuarys.

Reaping/13th Day

Yesterday, we went to the temple, to only be greeting by a door that forced us to speak the Old Ones Name, and bringing the wrath of one of his demons apon us, which we slew or rather I slew with little problems. After that it seemed all to easy, and it was. We walked into the room filled with a stream of blood, and there it was, the Torq we so much saught for, and as we grabbed it, armed and waiting for a fight...Nothing happened..and we left with the Torq. When we returned to the Druid Duil, he was overjoyed to recieve the necklace, and when he put it on, we all were shocked when it turned into a snake and poisoned the druid to near death. If it wasn't for our Cleric, Brother Melchaisadec (or Brother Mel as we call him), Duil would have surely died. I hope, tomorrow when we return, I come out alive. I do want to live on my birthday, and I wont let the Old One or Lareth the Black Knight stop us from getting what we truely came for.

((Alright :oP I fixed the damn thing ^_^ It was like late when I did it, so lol theres a group detail there too))

[This message has been edited by Majjin (edited November 25, 2001).]

2. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] After your little trick with the 'stupid Eyeball pic lol' post, I thought you were a fool. But you can type something here, so I may as well act the educator for a moment before you continue without any help:

Get rid of the triple periods! Whether or not it's through your character's eyes or a journal entry, and he sees in panoramics, we want to have a little smooth slide through whatever you're telling us. We want to understand, not scan through the scribblings of a diary.

Explain a little about what all these groups you mention are. Don't leave us thumb and index finger on your little cavalcades of big names.

Ask and tell us WHY WHY WHY WHY not just HOW!

And my piece on that is done. Phew.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.