1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Movie associated with a song game #2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Beren, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

I remember seeing the cartoon film at the cinema for one of my friends birthdays. Or was that Battle of the Gobots...

"Keep Holding On"
    Avril Lavigne

Bad bad movie, and not a particularly suitable song.

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Hint?

3. Carcaroth

Jeremy Irons, John Malkovich and Robert Carlyle all should have known better.

4. Takara

Media:
    Dayam! Good actors! But that clue, whilst outstanding, is no help, obviously haven't seen it.

5. Carcaroth

Dragons

Based on a book written by a kid

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Eragon?

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Based on the hints I can confirm that is Eragon. And yes, that movie was a giant turd.

8. Carcaroth

woo-hoo, give it to the giant eye-ball.

9. Takara

Media:
    IJA time. Big Pig - I can't break away. On hearing this you can't fail to know the movie!

10. Takara

Media:
    Well, the band name might not help. A friend from Australia was playing them once, doesn't mean they're from Australia. It plays in the opening credits to this film. You should all know the film, heh I can post almost every song off the soundtrack, you might not know the group, but you'll know the song if you heard it.

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Aaargh. Big Pig are terrible. I would have mentally blocked any film that had a Big Pig song in it. That Breakaway song is unbearable.

12. Takara

Media:
    You think so? I really like it. ok then i'll give you another from same movie. Powertool - Two heads are better than one

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - that crappy re-done version?

14. starfox64 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

15. Takara

Media:
    No and No, almost starfox, almost...

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure? Been too long since I saw that movie but I vaguely recall Big Pig bring played in a scene set in their future

17. Takara

Media:
    Yup, it was when the phone booth first came in as a gold cone during the opening credits.

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Okay, well due to a brainfreeze, here's a pretty easy one...

"Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealer's Wheel

19. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    What about "Back in Time" by Huey Lewis and the News for Back to the Future? Huey Lewis played Marty's music teacher in 1985 (he was a judge for the battle of the bands), and I think The News played back-up.

20. Carcaroth

Sir Bel, ???

Aldazar's is Resevoir Dogs.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.