1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most hated person in the World?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Teensabre, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] What's an ahem and how many has she got?

Mmmmmm.... Melissa.... :love::aaa:

2. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Anyone who doesn't bother to use a spell checker even though they type like crap, and who use seven smilies when one would be enough.

Or Bill Gates. Take your pick.

3. You guys are pathetic. Who cares about the looks, it's about the personalities. You people are so *shallow* if all you care about is dating some hot slut even though she is a bitch.

LMAO = laugh my ass off.

4. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I wear tight, slutty clothes.

Don't hate me because I'm easy.

5. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

lol. We won't hate you because you're "made for lovin'".

6. total Guest

:lol:

I too don't like Melissa, but my most hated is long dead ( :evil: ) so im happy now, the place is still open.

I dont like that Osama guy, but i never met him so maybe he is very nice person, friendly and interesting ;)

Edit: That evil face was too happy for me:
    (:evil:)

[This message has been edited by total (edited June 28, 2002).]

7. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Osama bin Laden.
    Saddam Hussein.

8. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hate is a strong word, I dont think I am able to hate persons. Some of their actions perhaps but not persons, especially not if I dont know them. I have worked with pedophiles that have done horrible deeds, but I dont hate them. I pity them, I despise them but I dont hate them. It is a too strong emotion to apply to a single person. You can hate war and genocide, things like that. But atleast I find it impossible to hate persons.

9. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

Not even Mellisa? :p

10. Give me her number and i will tell her how bitchy she is!!!(if shes got a nice voice thought,I have nothing to do this saturday).:evil::evil::evil:hehehehehehehehehee!!!

Are you jeleous because mellisa has every boy in the shool after her and you none???:evil::evil::evil:

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited June 28, 2002).]

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] right now I'd have to say Bernie Ebbers. I work for Worldcom, and if you've read the papers or watched TV, you've seen something like this .... WorldCom Inc., the nation’s No. 2 long-distance company, teetered on the brink of bankruptcy Wednesday after disclosing what could be the biggest case of crooked accounting in U.S. history.

My family's livelyhood is in jepordy because of the greed of a few individuals. If only this was D&D ... I could become a vengeful warrior, hunt him down and visit justice on his hide in the form of a two-handed sword.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Osama bin Laden ? Hell no! I like him better then those dumb Jezus Freaks! Jezus was just an other annoying little bastard we miosused other peoples believe! and let them fight for him, and annoy people like Moi.

But if you give me a change to crucify them, sure that will do :)

13. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

The person I "hate" the most...
    Must be a girl in my class. Or was in my class, we have been split up now.I have written a long story about her in another topic. Her name is Linda. Linda Robertz, *sigh*
    She is just as old as me, 13. Blonde, short and grey-blue eyes. She came to our class two or three years ago. Her mom and dad were just "friends" but something happened and Linda came to this world. A mistake. But Linda says that her mom has told her that that mistake was the best one she had ever made through her life. *sigh* Quite proud over that, she is. Anyway, when she came to our school she was very popular since most of the boys already knew a bit about her from their friends in other schools. She moves around alot and has about 10 sisters and brothers. Her parents are divorced.
    She is er.. Well, most of the guys thinx that she is pretty, not all of the though. She was quite slim when she came to us, but then she started to eat more and she got a bit fitter. She had a quite nice body for a year but now she is starting to look fat, especially since she is quite short. To make a VERY long story short almost all the boys thinx that she is SO hot and she lets them do whatever they want with her...Hurrm.
    (Including some intimate stuffs) She has had boys literally kissing her ass for a Bugg. (Bugg is a kinda bubblegum)
    All girls hate her except her best friend...
    Her best friend doesn't really like her and likes to talk behind her back. Everybody is whisperin about her , but whne she comes colse they melt and looks like dogs. (tounge hangin out)
    She said she was bi once, but has changed. Right now she is dating a boy named Jesper that is 16.
    Well, I dont really need to tell you anything more. She is a REAL pain in the ass and she thinx that everyone likes her and that she is everyones friend. If you try to make fun out of her or say somethin mean she just laughs and says "You're cool Maya!" even though it aint fun at all.
    PROBLEMCHILD!
    [EDIT: Oops, almost forgot. My vote for the most hated peron in this world goes to....*tadadadaddaaaaadaaaaa! (aso)
    Dammit, what was her name...
    oh roght, MELISSA! :D :) ]

[This message has been edited by Eilonwy (edited June 28, 2002).]

14. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Shralp sometimes ties me up, i wonder if he hates me.

All this bullshit about hate being a strong word. i can happily say i hate Rivaldo cos he is a prat and also Ronaldo because he has a haircut that looks like a frontbottom.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Padine the Paladin, you are :yot:

Get back on topic and explain your reasons for why you think Osama and the atomic bomb creator are the most hated people. Or if you are going to ask questions about Melissa, at least make them half decent questions.

16. Padine, for your information. If I were her, I'd put better use to her body than showing it off and I'd put better use of her brain by thinking before flashing. Besides, everyone hates her for doing that, even some guys I know hate her because of that. I'm not jealous, because I feel good about myself, and not bad enough to start to lie about who I am.

17. Bin laden:He killed all of those people for what???So he can get a racord for the biggest terrorist attack in all history.

Atomic bomb maker:Why do we need to have more lethal weapons in our world???So that there will be more sorrow,hatred,anger and death???

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited June 29, 2002).]

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] If the atomic Bomb is the only waty to stop the war, we must LOVE the creator! Padin, can't you see that? Step into the real workd, please!

19. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Osama is just stupid. And noone knows if he's really still alive. I don't know why Osama tries to help George Bush. Bush is still alive and yes i hate him, because he's not only bad but mighty.
    But i hate my stepfather more. And when i want to cheer myself up, i think about clever ways to kill him. He used to abuse me everyday when i was a teenager. And when i recognized it would have been better to denunciate him it was too late. Because in Germany sexual abuse is barred by the statute of limitations after 5 years.
    He lives in a house which i own. But i can't kick him out because i would have to pay him adequate lease for ten years.

20. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Padine, you need to go watch Dr. Strangelove. (Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb) You must embrace the atom. Use it. Love it. Prostitute it to the highest bidder. Remember, there's nothing like vaporizing people by the 100,000s with the press of a button. the nuke is man's greatest invention- and provides plenty of entertainment for those who use it.

Shadow Goddess, well, to be blunt, Melissa is what every teenage guy dreams of. Then they hit 50 and start caring about little things like personality, "love," and trying to build a "future" with a "family." I mean, really, who cares about a woman's brain if she's got nice *ahem*?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.