1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most Annoying Character in a Movie

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Montresor, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Following up on the success of the "Most Annoying Actor and Actress" thread, which is the most annoying character you have seen in a movie?

For me the answer can only be Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars episodes 1-3!

2. diagnull Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Rob Schnieder (Aka Deuce Bigelow) in ANY movie...or in real life. The only, ahem, "comedian" less funny than Jim Carrey.

Not sure he really counts as an actor though...

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I totally second Jar Jar Stinks.

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Jar Jar "The Obvious Choice" Binks and the two sidekicks from Indiana Jones II.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

jarjar again. and the little kid that played anakin skywalker.

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Saddam Hussein as included in the South Park Movie...

7. Proteus_za

Proteus_za

Any character played by Jim Carey.
    Keira Knightly in Pirates 3.
    Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars 2 - he just whines the whole movie!

8. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Kevin Coster in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. He didn't even attempt an English accent and was just irritating.

9. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Jar Jar. I knew about him going in, but I still wasn't prepared. He's been on the screen for about 30 seconds when some little kid at the end of the aisle does a Jar Jar impression. I knew it was going to be a long night... :(

10. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Indeed Jar Jar Binks scores high on any list.

Legolas in Two towers. Surfing at helms Deep.... Peter Jackson how could you have been so stupid.

11. Takara

Media:
    Oh yeah! That was terrible!

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My vote would have to be for Forrest Gump - I could not stand that film and have never been able to watch more than a couple of minutes of it before leaving the room. The title character being so nausea inducing was the reason for that.

Jar Jar is pretty high up there too but he is not so bad that I stopped watching the film.

13. Takara

Media:
    Actually, a movie I just couldn't watch any more after a few mins... Lara Croft. Man that sucked!

Actually, it was Tomb Raider as a whole that blew, not just Lara.

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The first thought that came to my head the second I saw this thread was "Jar Jar Binks". I see quite a few people have beat me to it :)

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The best part of Robot Chicken's Star Wars Spoof was where Jar Jar got sent out the air lock...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.