1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mosaic Crypt

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Durean, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durean Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] dos any one know how to get the GREAT treasher from the Mosaic Crypt please help!!!!!!!!!!

2. TheNovak Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Welcome to the boards! Moreover, welcome to Western civilization. Our motto is, we may be corrupt, but we have technology! Since you've obviously just recently joined us, there are a few things you should know. One, don't question "The Man." Two, there's no such thing as a human soul, so don't worry about selling yours. Three, when posting on an online message board, it's best to know how to *write* English, even more than how to speak it.

That said...what Mosaic Maze are you talking about? The one you get teleported to after you join that hidden church?

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There is no great treasure in Mosaic Crypt.
    The treasure (stash) you probably heard about is on the stone by the Mebbeth's house. And inside is only one quest item. Nothing else.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG]
    Where the hell are you talkin' about? What does "the Man" have to do with this post?

And there is a human soul, but the post isn't about that either...

So back to the crypt...:~

5. TheNovak Gems: 5/31

It's called sarcasm. :rolleyes:

See, the guy who posted confused me due to his phonetic spelling and odd grammar. Hence, I replied with a sarcastic (and, in retrospect, assholish) comment about his welcome to Western Civilization. Now, Western Civilization is a society controlled by Capitalism, which is run by "The Man," who is actually a conglomerate of uber-powerful corporations and bankers. In the world of capitalism, there is no such thing as a human soul. Just ask Bill Gates, who became the world's richest man by stealing someone else's idea. Hence, the comment about selling one's soul.

Finally, I really didn't have any idea what the Mosaic Crypt was, so I assumed the guy was an idiot. Apparently, *I'm* the idiot. So never mind.

:bang:

6. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

I thought it was funny.

7. TheNovak Gems: 5/31

*sniff* You're just saying that to make me feel better...

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] So what you try to tell me is:

2 guys are standing in a bar, and then one of them turnes into a giant shark! He starts to eat people and it becomes one big blood bath! Women children, and a bus full of nuns who where just having a drink...

Any way.. the first guy, I believe his name was Fred, looks at all this and then takes a dead mouse out of his pocket, and whit that he beats the barman until he is dead. And you know what he says then?

"Would you like to have fries with that?"

Moehahaha!

[ September 07, 2002, 21:02: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  10. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

LOL! :lol: i thik sleepless is in the wrong topic. :D

[Really? And I think Tal's warning wasn't enough. Click!] - Ex

[ September 09, 2002, 17:08: Message edited by: Extremist ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.