1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Morrowind released

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by idoru, May 5, 2002.

1. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This may be a silly question but how do I find the secret stash in the first village? I did find a dagger and some gold in a tree trunk but no one acknowledges it. I have left for Balmora now as I had no idea what to do.

One other small question, where is the inn 'West Wall' or what it is called? I have run around looking for quite a while?

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I believe you follow the guy whose stash it is. He'll walk over there late at night.

If you're talking about the inn that you've been told to go to, just turn right once you enter Balmora past the Silt Strider, and cross the river at one of the bridges inside and it'll be on your right up against the same wall you passed through to enter Balmora.

3. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Don't you have to watch the guy at midnight from the lighthouse? He will gradually walk from palce to place until he gets to his stash.

4. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

If you're an assassin you definitely want to join the Morag Tong, the assassin's guild. It's kind of complicated, because the only one who can let you in is the guildmaster, and he is *somewhere* in vivec. They won't tell you where. I understand it's not all that difficult to find him though, if you just look around a little.

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have a slight problem, I gave the guard champion his 'bloodbath' in the council hall. But that was illegal and I had to spend 10 days of hard labour! Thankfully I saved before chopping up the 'bad people'. Do I need to authorise the kills after I have learnt the names from the thieves guild?

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

The best way to deal with those is to get them to attack you through taunting them. You need about 5 successful taunts for them to attack you, and if there attitude towards you gets too low, i.e. 0, bribe them with money - you can't taunt them successfully at 0 I think, and you get your money back when you kill them :). You also get a bonus from the guard at the fort if you kill them without and complications with the law.

7. DinoTiggy1 Guest

There's another quest I'm stuck on, I was adventuring round, and I came across another Khajit (sp?)called Anasshi, or something like that, and she wants me to go and find someone in Gnaar Mok (??) I have been to this place, but I don't know who it is.

I have also killed the two breeding Netch here, so evey one likes me a bit more.

But I don't know who to go around Taunting?

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

The 'bad people' she wants you to kill are in a hut somewhere there. I can't remember the exact location of it, but look in your journal and it should say which hut they are in, then look on your local map for that hut.

9. total Guest

While you are there kill those guys around dead netches, they are not good guys even everyone says so! Maybe they are the ones you are looking for.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.