1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Morrowind characters

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by The Kilted Crusader, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

@idoru Iwould complete one house, thn join anotherand get expelled from th house that I was already in, But I still competed all the quests. heh:

2. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

How can you get expelled from one house :confused: .If I do something against the house I will be thrown out of it,but still the other houses don't won't me to join them.

3. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

I got kicked out of a house, and then joined another house. It doesn't work on yours?

4. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

No,I can do what I want (even kill people from the house I'm memeber of).If I do something bad it's standing on the sreen,that I'm kicked out of the house,at my character screen then,it's standing for example: House Redoran
    Thrown out(Can't translate,whats
    standing there,but it's
    something in that way)

5. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

What do you mean that it's standing there?

6. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Well,on your screen where your abilities and so on are standing,there are also your ranks in the house (for example Redoran) and if I'm pointing on the house,after I did something bad,there's standing instead of my rank,that I'm not longer member in that house.

7. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

I would beat the quests, and then do something bad to someone in the house. Then I get expelled and join another house. That's how I compleed all the quests.

8. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Well,this don't work worked with my game.Anyway, I'm not playing it anymore ;)

9. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

Why aren't you playing it anymore?

10. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I stopped playing it too...

Reason: 150 Atletics/Acrobatics + Moving somewhere = Stops to load 3 times in one jump...

11. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Well,although it works perfect on my Pc it's somehow boring now,no real hard fights and I'm somehow stuck with the main quest.A reason for not playing it still maybe that I played it a little much the first time I got it (6 hours a day for 3 weeks :D )

12. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Icingdeath, its impossible to join another house, even when you've been kicked out. Maybe you've got a bug?

13. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

I probably do have a bug. I don't have the patch for the game.

14. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] I've just bought Morrowind (yay! :thumb: ), and am currently playing through with two Characters; Nettletail (Argonian Scout, level 2) and Jakhan (Dunmer Spellsword level 3).

Jakhan is the only one I've played extensively with, and so far have got to the third Assignment with the Blades, I'm a Journeyman in the Fighter's Guild and am slowly working my way through the Mage Guild in Balmora.

Ooooh! My greatest achievement, was may I say, amazing! Running through the Dwarf ruins with the Blade mission, I dropped my enchanted blade (Spider Sword) to carry some Denwer Cogs (stupid, yeah) and got ambushed. I was nearly dead, but I cast Ancient Guardian (or whatever it's called), jumped over the 3/4 bandits, retrieved the blade, hacked them to pieces and killed the leader who'd been chasing me just as the spell ran out! :D

Ok, laugh if you will, but I'm new at this game :rolleyes:

15. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

@Taza: you could just cheat and lower your athletics and acrobatics...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.