1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

More than just an alignment

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shralp, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Chaotic Good Human Fighter Ranger.

Pretty close to reality, none of this wizard mumbo jumbo for me!

2. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, not *too* bad: Neutral Good Elf (ughh) Bard Fighter.

Why an Elf :nolike: Why can't I be a gnome? Or even a halfling?

And I've noticed a certain bias towards elven-kind from the results....have they got something against the smaller-folk? And no half-orcs...yet...:p

3. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] So Taluntain, put up a music link for all of us bards :D

Neutral good.. Hmm fair

Halfling.. Yoda and I throw some parties. :1eye: LOL how did it know I wasn't that tall anyway. Ok Get along with any races and are know for their sense of humor. weee

Bard-ranger. Spledid. Play a tune and scare away woodchuckers.

How to be a halfling like me, Gnolyn :p

Oki doe. I'll go Throw away my shoes now and walk barefooted :D

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited February 26, 2002).]

4. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

A Neutral Good Dwarf Bard Ranger for me. Dwarf ???

5. Lord Sarevok Guest

Chaotic Evil Elf Cleric Ranger! :evil:

Well, I know I'm an Elf ;). Cleric seems fitting, an evil one at least. But a RANGER? What were they smoking?!

6. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Neutral Good Half-elf Ranger Bard. Pretty accurate, though I'm a little surprised by the Bard.
    Oddly enough, my first character in BGII was a NG Half-Elf Ranger.

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You have to realize that your secondary character class may not be much of a fit at all. As long as you have a second class that is not negative in value based on your answers, you will be given a secondary class.

8. jesper898 Guest

im a neutral evil human fighter ranger:)

9. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Chaotic Good Elf Bard Mage

Maybe I should try playing bard in some game then:) Quite some heavy marks as well: Bard(8) and Mage(5) (paladin(-8)).

[This message has been edited by Zorac (edited February 26, 2002).]

10. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Neutral Good Half-Elf Ranger.

Erran. How freaky is that?

11. Serena Lynx Gems: 5/31

Good guess:
    CG Elf thief bard

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I just took with with my wife .... and she is a Neutral Good Elf Ranger/Druid. Amazingly, it all fits.

She would do *anything* to promote the good as she sees it.

She is very artistic and has dreams of living in the woods.

She is really into nature, and when I read the description of these classes she said, "Oohhh, I really like that .... that's me!"

I love her! :love:

13. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31

neutral good half-elf ranger

This is just not me at all. I wanted to be chaotic neutral mage thief instead. What happened here?

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I got Chaotic Good Human Bard Thief. Strange i always thought i was neutral evil and i've never played a bard or a thief. Maybe i should give it a try.

15. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Okay, this question is going to have me put in Silicon Pines (see www.satirewire.com for details) - but how do you see what scores each answer contributes to the final result?

16. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Just view the source; it's pretty simple stuff. If you know Java or C it'll be obvious, if not, you can probably still figure it out (++ means add 1 by the way :) )

17. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Like almost everybody else: LG Half-elf Bard Ranger.

18. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Thanks BTA. By the way, I got Chaotic Neutral Dwarf Thief Bard. After *cough* fudging some answers which made me out to be a lawful evil half-elf thief fighter.

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited February 28, 2002).]

19. sorvo Guest

Chaotic Good Dwarf Bard Ranger. Thats pretty damn close if I wasen't a dwarf,but I don't like most humans anyway and I can't stand shaving;)
    My girlfriend just took it and she is a Neutral Good Elf Bard, no wonder we get along:)

[This message has been edited by sorvo (edited February 28, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by sorvo (edited February 28, 2002).]

20. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Chaotic Evil Human Fighter Mage.

Muahahahaahhaahahaha

Fear me, world!!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.