1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

"modern" games?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Gothmog, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Nah, Morrowind sort of sucks. You will do better with Gothic II (and its expansion, Night of the Ravens).

2. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Was Night of the Ravens ever released? I saw itswebsite, but I've never seen it in stores or anything.

Though I am kind of ticked at Gothic 2 right now. Freakin' stuck right before the final boss. You'd really think that they could have done some beta testing at some point.

3. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Night of the Ravens wasn't released in the U.S., Kam. Luckily, if you just get a german version or something, you download the subtitle patch, and you should be good to go. All of the content in Night of the Ravens is integrated into Gothic 2's main game.

4. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

5. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    It's not so much that Morrowind sucks as it is that Morrowind is basically an offline MMORPG with a half-hearted attempt at a plot.

Which isn't exactly a wonderful idea.

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31

You're forgetting all the other stuff: The search engine NPCs, the lackluster combat and the droves of cliff racers.

7. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh. Right. I'd expunged that stuff from my memory.

*shudders*

8. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I must say, that I bought this computer four weeks ago on monday, and with the exception of Team Factor and NWN Online, I only play old games like JA2, JA:DG, WC2:BNE and games like that.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.