1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mob violence in Sydney

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Svyatoslav, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

What else? I am curious about the difference between of both of them.

But if what they believe might cause them problems, I can see why they act carefully.

What about the ones who think like them but did not take part in the mob violence? What do you think about them?

Yes, I will say I know the side of the rioters in France as well: A bunch of lazy bums who want the French tax payers to give everything to them, with no efforts on their part whatsoever.

I won't say anything about Cronulla, wherein my knowledge is very limited. However, if there were neither multiculturalism or immigrants in France, the riots would never had been. I am not saying France would be ridden of problems, but these specific ones would never had happened, most obviously.

Neutraly trying to find the causes of a phenomena is a very scientifical approach to things, and most certainly desired. As I said though, I am always skeptical on the proposed root causes in these race-related issues. Usually the left "investigate" these causes, assuming that in the first place probably there was a legitimate reason for claims. The starting point is never to blame the immigrants themselves, as this is mostly obviously against their ideological agenda.
    Yes, I said the French brought that to themselves, but not in the way you are implying; not because they did not integrate well the immigrants, but rather because they fell prey to multiculturalism and acted like pussies, when Spartanic measures have been asked for decades.

If immigrants do not come to Russia, my proposed Nationalism will never harm anyone. Just like my gun against thiefs will never harm a bandit, as long as he does not trespass my property.
    What I can not accept is that people blame Nationalism for "harming people", when this harm could be VERY EASILY prevented, if people did not come here in the first place!

2. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

One of their members (a Senator, IIRC) was handing out leaflets and recruitment info last weekend at Cronulla beach. They're entitled to do it, as abhorrent as tapping a mob mentality is to me.

I understand the need to choose your words and your audience carefully (trust me - if you think I'm a raging leftist, you should see some folks in the university department I was in). I would still encourage them to speak their mind, because I prefer open debate to cloistered rumblings. I don't think it's likely, but someone might actually be able to prove me wrong.

I don't believe that's the case - I think it's far more complex than that. I wasn't being facetious when I said I knew their side of the story, because it's been told many times before in film, public forums, news and politics.

If you meant not blaming immigrants as a matter of course, then yes. What happened in Cronulla should not be a case of blaming white racists or Lebanese migrants entirely for the problems - neither is exempt from blame in that respect, and regardless of how they feel, neither is justified in bashing people, destroying property or harassing anyone.

It's a moot point everywhere on the planet - "they" are already there, Svy. What does nationalist ideology suggest then?

3. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I take you don't have laws that could jail these people for speaking out their minds in Australia then?

Ok. I am certain our views on these immigrants in France are too apart for us to reach an agreement.

I was speaking about the French riots, specifically. I know much less about your situation.

Certainly they are not in Russia. The only ones in Russia are historical minorities, which should be invited to move out to Asia, which is their place; but they might stay in, as long as they know it is Russian's country and Russians have the last word on everything.
    The only ones coming over, are Chinese infiltrating through Siberia, and those should be prevented from coming AT ALL costs, because that is even a matter of national security. I am positive though, Putin recently re activated the Cossacks to patrol Russian borders and to defend Russian culture. No one messes with the Cossacks and leaves unscathed. ;)
    Maybe some places reached the point of no return, but that certainly is not the case with Russia, and prevention is still perfectly affordable.
    EDIT: Oh, there are the Caucasians brooding into Russia as well. Most of them are into criminal activities: drug dealing, prostitution etc. A great deal are illegals as well. They should all be deported.

4. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

It depends on how they do it. If they incite violence, or start preaching hate, then they could face jail time. If they actually have a point to prove and do it without just blaming everyone who's not white (and some people who are), then they're free to do it.

5. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Oh yes, the Cronulla incident and others...
    I've heard a lot about them, from friends and over the radio etc.
    And I've heard some people use the term 'wog' but it's none of my buddies. :D Oh, but my friends and I *do* use the term 'FOB' but only to tease each other, not actually to insult or label other people. It's quite funny. At least two of my friends are 'fobby' :lol:
    No offence intended to people, but my friends and I are a wierd bunch. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.