1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Member of the Week

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Seayer's obviously intent on breaking all records in helping SP, so all I can say again is THANK YOU!

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:eek:

Once again... Well done man, well done.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

4. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Uh-huh, maybe you should sum it all up and put a big "THANK YOU!" to the frontpage...? (If it is that much :xx: )

After that, of course, we should give some peace to the fella :p

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] :thumb: for Seayer again! With donations at an all-time low, I really don't know what I'd do without him.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

*claps yet again*
    How many times is this now?
    Well done mate!

7. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Again, wow, Way to go saeyer.

8. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Most impressive Seayer - if 10% of all members could put as much into SP as you - that BMW would be a fact. :thumb: - it's something to be proud off so BE PROUD OF IT and thank you very much - SP is great and people like you are helping to keep it that way so THANK YOU.
    :borg:

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

:thumb:

Especially for someone who still posts so seldomly. It would be interesting to hear from you more often so we could get to know a bit more about you. Oh well, never mind. Thanks again.

:thumb:

10. Seayer

Seayer In giving to another, you benefit yourself Distinguished Member Veteran

I'm all for getting to know more about the others here on SP, but honestly, I have attempted to utilize the chatroom, :lol: , but to no avail.

If anyone wishes to know more about me, please, feel free to pm me, as I mentioned when I joined to someone, this is the first site I have ever joined of this complexity, and I am only familiar with about a quarter to half of how it works so far.

Again, many thanks.... :)

11. Harbourboy

No, thank YOU.

12. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Let's thank Splunge this time!

13. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Can't fault ya pal! :thumb:

14. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Way to go Splunge. :thumb:

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You da man Splunge. At least I hope you are. Not that I have anything against women with beards of course.

Forget it. Congrats and thanks.

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: Jag, sometimes you worry me. :p

Anyway, what the hell happened here? Last time, my donation was the same amount, and it was good for almost a month's worth of costs. Now I see that it will only last two weeks! :eek:
    Inflation. :grr:

Oh well, from Tal's earlier post, it seems that donations are slowing to a trickle, so I figured I'd try to help out a bit.

17. Taluntain

Media:
    Since the last time we went through a RAM upgrade and by the end of the month we'll be upgrading to a new server control panel. Every such upgrade adds to the monthly costs, which are almost $200 already at this point. They should stay at that for a while, however. Keeping a server running smoothly is no picnic...

18. Harbourboy

Cheers, Splungemeister!

19. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tal, I don't envy the job you've taken on for yourself.

20. Taluntain

Media:
    Wait till the new design goes up. The whole thing intimidates even me at this point!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.