1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Male or Female

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Belwar, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I'm female, and would choose to stay that way. I'd make a lousy guy.
    Besides, I have no children yet, and I'm not exactly what you'd call innocent. So having to deal with all the macho nonsense just to make sure I can't have kids seems rather silly to me... no thanks.

2. Sylvan Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I'm male, and wouldn't have it any other way. For all the reasons already stated above.

I don't fancy putting up with what the women have to on a monthly basis - not to mention what they go through when having kids.

3. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Male.

I would definitely want to give being a chick a go - the possibility of longer / multiple orgasms. Although, i think i would have to be lesbian so i can still get it on with chicks :p , and I would still retain my own brain so that i can appreciate the differences. :D

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Male

I would gladly tag along on Intentioner of the damned's, dream. ;)

5. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Male, due to laziness.

I grew up in a household of all females except myself (and my father, but he was gone a lot), so I know how much time is spent on being a girl.

I just shower and shave, whilst girls often spend a couple of hours on hygiene each day. I'm going to use all my extra time to write the Great American Novel. Well, it won't be set in America...and it probably won't be very good...but it'll be a novel, I'm damn sure of that.

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm probably female. I'd be a lesbian though! :D

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am a male, and I would never have it any other way.

8. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] i too wish i was an attractive, non-butch lipstick-lesbian. :love:

9. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Female - and staying that way.

Frosty
    :p

10. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Male-Staying that way for one sole reason! I got more muscle power!

Padeen!
    :cool: :rolleyes:

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Excuse me Paddy, Girls can be as strong as boys :rolleyes:

Sometimes stronger :evil:

12. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] /me raises his eyebrows

If they're twice the size, maybe. I'm amused at the number of girls that think they could beat me up. C'mon people, don't let political correctness fool you -- there is a huge physiological difference between men and women; all other things being equal, the guy will be considerably stronger.

Anyway, I'm a guy and loving it. The only thing I envy women is their voices; a male singer will never equal a female one, IMHO.

Mat, you scare me. You had to check?? When did you take a vow of celibacy?

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Social drift will make women stronger. Think about all the heavy bags they drag home after a day of shopping. Or the powerfull biceps they get from holding a phone for several hours.

[ November 07, 2002, 20:13: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

14. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I am a girlie....
    And it is true, its hard to be a female... ;)
    I think I'd like to be a male for like a week or something. It would be lovely if I could skip *that* week...
    But maybe..nah. I like being a girl especially when you are a hardrocker/metal/punk aso. Lovely clothes and makeupthingies...

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    The last heavy thing I carried was a bundle of 8 ft two by Fours. I prefer shopping burdens, they're far lighter. About the only heavy "feminine" thing I carry is an 80 pound old sewing machine. Hey, it works.
    I'll never pretend to be out to match a man in strength, but I've beat the crap out of a couple that have pissed me off. That's good enough for me.

16. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Male, but like 8people, I also prefer the girls school to the guy one ;) .

Not sure which gender would be better if I had to choose since both have some bad qualities, so just leave things the way they are. Besides, I think the girls like me a bit more if I'm still a guy :D .

17. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Hmmm... i'd probably like to be girl. At least for like a day, not to *check myself out* as nearly all the guys have said, but just to walk around, it would be cool! :D

All my mates are girls, i find them easier to get on with, to talk about stuff with, to cry with (if you really feel like it). Hell, girls are the best!
    :D

18. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I'm a man, and wouldn't want it any other way.

Then again, having my own set of boobies does sound appealing :D

19. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

it's not as exciting as it sounds
    Trust me.

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Male here, and I like it this way.
    And if I was born as a female, I'd probably be a lesbian.

Faragon: I REALLY dont want to see you at the anatomy-lessons at college anymore!

/me imagines a male half-dwarven barbarian/monk with boobs, runs off and hugs the toilet.

Dragonjewel: Maybe not yours :p ;)

[ November 10, 2002, 19:40: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.