1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

main characters?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Elverath, Oct 17, 2000.

1. Crazy J Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

2. Reya Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

If he were a real man he could take us both on at once :p

3. Crazy J Gems: 6/31

RIGHT ON, REYA!!!!

4. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Although having women fight sounds cool...... now ladies, must we come to violence

5. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] That's it! Now the gloves are off! Oh, I could take u both on and more!!!

[This message has been edited by EternalPaladin (edited November 08, 2000).]

6. Reya Gems: 2/31

there is only one way to solve this: nature's beauty!
    frooom...*twinkle*
    ....now all you need is a necromancer and he's all yours ;)

7. Crazy J Gems: 6/31

I have an 85% magic resistance, so there!

8. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

Oh, by the way, I happen to be 90% magic resistant, so I don't know if your little beauty spell would work. Tell me, do you really need a spell in order to get men? (j/k)

9. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

Necromeancer????????

10. Crazy J Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Not me! I don't need any spells, just my natural charm! By the way, Reya, have you played as a male? The catfights between Jahira, Aerie and Vicnoia are priceless. Our little dialog made me think of that.

11. Reya Gems: 2/31

The spell was not intended for you Crazy J, it was for the impudent male, and if he is immune then I shall have to bop him on the head :p
    and no, I do not need spells for attraction, I get on just fine with those who would see my grace and mud wrestling abilities ;) I was just playing anyway, if you want him that much my friend, I would not stand in your way honourable Anomen hater

12. Crazy J Gems: 6/31

I was only playing, too. It's fun to be catty once in a while! Actually, we female champions of goodness should stick together!

13. Reya Gems: 2/31

well put sister, let us commence in ridding the world of boy-bandesque knight wannabes and others of silly period drama accents

14. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] (even though it was not directed towars me) Yes, the catfights can get pretty vicous. Oh, and is a Kung-Fu Master into Roses, a candle-light dinner, a nice warm bath (blessed by a paladin, of course), and a gentle back-rub thereafter (excuse the rough sword hands). See what u missed out on Reya...

15. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

Ouch, and i am not a "wannabe". I'll have you know that I have been serving Torm faithfully for years

16. Crazy J Gems: 6/31

And after that, we can go out and beat up some demons and evil dragons, my Cavalier pal!

17. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

Sounds perfect, mi'lady

18. Reya Gems: 2/31

awww, now isn't that nice :)
    btw, the wannabe is Anomen my dear sir, I am sure a Knight of the Most Noble order of the Radiant Heart would be a most worthy 'date', you get in there girl (Crazy J) ;)

19. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

My apologies about the misunderstanding Reya, my bad. I just made myself look foolish, huh? B/T/W Reya, I really think that is a cool/unique name. Where did u get the idea?

[This message has been edited by EternalPaladin (edited November 09, 2000).]

20. Reya Gems: 2/31

Thank you kindly :) it's my favourite card from Magic the Gathering, a rare Angel Legend card called Reya Dawnbringer, it brings lost creatures back to life, and she flies.

[This message has been edited by Reya (edited November 09, 2000).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.