1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Looking for someone to share a WoW account with

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by WrathOfGod, Nov 20, 2004.

1. WrathOfGod Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Now it is abaut World of Warcraft it need a credit card to play but i do not have one ( I am from a very little country - Blagaria and in here we do not have credit cards that to be valid to play WOW) and i need some one to make me a favor - pls some one to help me to play with me from one accaunt pls some good soul to write me LS with password and accanut ( I will not changed it !!!!1 and because you are paing with you card you can always retrieve your password ) and to tell me from when to when i can play !!!!!!!!!!1

[ November 20, 2004, 01:01: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A few things...

1) This should be in Playground or something, not Whatnots.

2) WoW isn't even out yet......

3) Even when it does come out, it's sort of weird to be sharing an account with somebody, so I doubt you will find any takers. However, there are some MMORPGs that do not require credit cards, such as Runescape and Guild Wars.

3. WrathOfGod Gems: 1/31

hah men I want to play WOW i have played the open beta and i like it ver much ! please some one sher a accaunt with me please !!!!!1
    1.move the topic
    2.WOW is coming up in a 3 days
    3.IT IS NOT WEIRD please some one sher a acc with me please !!!!!!!!1

4. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Blagaria?
    How Freudian...

You must mean Bulgaria. Be patient and let other gamers sort out the game's teething problems. Don't buy it until the first patch is issued.

From Blizzards FAQ
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faq/

Q. Will there be multiple methods of payment besides just credit cards?

A. Yes, we plan to support a range of payment methods. In the initial launch regions of North America, Australia, and New Zealand, customers will be able to pay their subscription fees by major credit card, PayPal, and pre-paid game cards. Payment methods in other regions will be announced at a later date.

Pre-paid game cards seem to be your option, but it may take a while until they are available worldwide, nevermind in just Blagaria.

Still, if the 'Month of Countless Tears' that followed the release of The Temple Of Elemental Errors has taught the world anything, it is this:

The early bird will get the worm, but who wants worms?

[Edit]
    I cannot believe that the quote "The Temple Of Elemental Errors" does not google. May the world consider the phrase now coined.

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    WrathOfGod, please, for the benifit of our eyes, fix your typing, not so many exclamation marks, and get rid of the stupid 1 at the end, and the word is PLEASE not pls, anyway, it would be silly to share an account with someone you dont know personally, as you could just be saying that your not going to steal his account, when infact you have strong intentions to steal his account.

[ November 25, 2004, 17:37: Message edited by: Dalveen ]

6. WrathOfGod Gems: 1/31

hah what do you mean by pre-paid game cards !?

7. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Do you, by any chance, know an individual named Boo the Great? :rolleyes:

On topic, it would be pretty stupid to share an account with someone you don't know, like others already have said.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.