1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

List of useful items

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Vasiliy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Vasiliy Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Hi,

I found many different not magical items in the game - cobblestone, skull e.t.c. I'm thinking some of them will be useful later and some not, but I do not want to carry all found items with my PCs (limited space). Where I can find a list of really useful items (without spoiler)?

Thanks

Vasiliy

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I don't think such a list exists - but it reminds me that I ought to reorganize the Items list in the walkthrough one of these days...

The cobblestone is useless; you can just drop it.

If you are playing as a thief, the skull can be swapped for another skull at one point.

In the Dead Nations, if you gain access to the Silent King's room, you can swap the skull for the skull of the Silent King.

3. Vasiliy Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Thanks.

Some items can be useful (for example you can use zombie's hand or skeleton's bone as a club) but you do not need carry these items with you for further quests. Actually I need list of items my PCs will need in future (piece of junk for portal e.t.c.).

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Junk...
    Prybar...
    Hammer...

All I can think of that I usually grab early on and keep on me to progress the main quest. Up to a certain point.

Oh, hankerchief.

Usually when a quest requires mundane items they are close by. The cobblestone is just for aesthetics I believe, skulls are like junk and rusty daggers, all over the place and mostly a nuisance if you try and pick them all up.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.