1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Liches (spoiler!!)

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by GOD, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Snowlock Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

sorry i do not know where kangaxx tomb is.
    i have only read about on the boards and iknow his ring from sk

2. Rasalgethi Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

rofl Syl, poor Liches :D.

Snowlock, the Kangaxx's tomb is in the Bridge District near the Tanner House.

3. desperado Gems: 3/31

Veteran

False, the Kangaxx tomb is in the Dock district. In the basement of one house. But there is a lich in the Bridge District too.

4. Rasalgethi Gems: 5/31

OK, you are right, I confused that 2 liches. Mea Culpa.

5. Snowlock Gems: 3/31

[​IMG] tnx both of you.
    i have just started a new game with a ranger,
    so it might take some time to check kangaxx out...
    (i just wonder if you can get any of those animals near valygar's house as companions...?)

6. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmm, at least I know what one looks like, the only thing is that how cn something that looks like a drunken hippy with a waste paper basket on there head be difficult?
    I mean, thats just daft, they should look evil and deadly and bloodthirsty.

Isn't there one in one of the dream sequences?

7. Elenias Nal'nair Gems: 5/31

yes, along with a vampire and a mind flayer with Imoen desintegrating them...nothing you can actually take part in

8. Azarial Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

For lich fighting, would casting protection from magic on the lich, preventing it from casting spells and removing all its protections makes the fight incredibly east. The one in the gate district behind the secret locked door was a cinch for my level 9-10 party. This seems a bit like cheating to me, though.

9. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

No, its not really cheating. In p&p you could place wards on a creature to prevent it from enchanting itself. Pro: Magic was never an option, but if you notice when you have high magic resistance or Pro: Magic, you cant get enchanted by, say, haste? It is a barrier against all magic, good or bad.

Amon-Ra

10. Lukki Gems: 5/31

Veteran

I killed the gate district lich with about lvl 10 party. Just dispelled the protection of evil and casted cloudkill with Nalia. I went out of the room and watched(from dialog)as the pit fiend whacked the lich. I returned with a storm giant potion and my kensai mage whacked it to pieces with a +3 martial arts quarterstaff stolen from slums.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.