1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Lerrahud - stats -966666 (SoA)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Kailynne Johanne, Oct 8, 2001.

1. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Unfortunately, if you reread the list above, there don't seem to be any items that only raise a stat 1 or 2 points permanently/while worn or used. Except, that is, for CHA, generally the least important stat for a soloist.

So, since the wear or use locations for most of the ability stat-modiyfing items are hands, belts or weapon slot, you quickly become limited in your options. If you choose a Girdle of Strength, then Guantlets of DEX can be used, but you "waste" any strentgh enhancing weapon option. Consequently, I will probably eventually go with the Girdle of Fortitude and possibly the Mauler's Arm so as to allow the use of the Gauntlets of Dex. You see how limiting this is - selection and use of one item restricts the selection and use options of succeeding options. And there are costs - I didn't initially select Mace as a proficieny weapon. Nor did I select Sling - another Strength enhancing option; instead I opted fo rthe Bow figuring I would go for the Tuigan Bow due to its high fire rate.

I will most probably give up the Ring of Human Influence as soon as some other ring becomes avaialbe as it is the least important stat modifier as far as I can tell - though I think someone posted something in the last month (?) about the CHA and Reputation combining to affect in store pricing.

The "challenge" is turning out to be much more than mere playing a hack and slash or lure and ambush game. It is forcing me to evaluate the game play system more concretely than before without lowering the game play enjoyment.

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Excactly. I wouldn't ask for someone to play a challenge without pondering whether it would just be hack and slash,would I? :D

Go have fun. It is not a walk in the park as many ppl would say. But on the other hand it is not annoyingly hard. It is a worthy challenge, as the thread asked for.... ;)

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 09, 2001).]

3. The DMage Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Another challenge, I think for someone besides a 966666 Wizardslayer, would be a 966666 Kensai, as no gauntlets of dex, and no armor (Though I suppose the bonus thac0/dmg would make the first dungeon a bit easier).

4. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

Returned to Adventurer's Mart after realizing that Lerrahud's reputation might have risen enough to lower the belt's price just a skosh. Sold the few knick knacks he had as well as the Belt of Inertial Barrier he'd been wearing - lo and behold, enough to puchase the strength belt! Lerrahud feels like a real man now (though not quite REAL Man if you know what I mean)! With the Bhaalpawn DuHM ability, STR can reach 22 now! Woohoo! Does this feel like he earned it! Time for a brewski - two, in fact! Just call me BigL from now on!

Went back to the Graveyard to deliver the bear to Wellyn. Big xp. Time now, maybe to revisit some of those chests that couldn't be opened before? We'll see.

Temple District - went to get that necklace for MaeVar only to be confronted by the Rakasha that I had inadvertently led to the surface when Lerrahud tried to do the sewers too early and had to run. Well, let's just say it was a very interesting chase - Storm Knights got into it on Lerrahud's side when the Rakasha decided to fireball me and hit them too. Oops. Too bad for him, they acted as a bit of a weakening force and distraction for my attacks. OTOH, that SOB fired a lightning bolt at me instead of at any of the three Storm knights that were hacking on him. A major swipe with the LS+1 and no more Rakasha - take that you big pussycat looking thing! Retrieved a neato green cloak and some other loot. Wearing the cloak now.

Ooh, found out that fooling around with this cloak can make me into a troll. And that healed some wounds! Whee... maybe I can drop some of these potions if I have to? We'll see.

Decided to do the DeArnise hold quest thing. Stupid bandits waylaid me again - and again - and again. In case you didn't pick up on it, there were a few reloads between Athkala and the DeArnise place. Finally got a Bhaalspawn Horror cast on all but one and finished them off piecemeal.

Trolls? You got trolls? Let me tell you about this neato green cloak I have - tried to take on the trolls in troll form. Uh oh - bad idea. Must be my poor dexterity or something as they seemed to damage me much more and much more often than I damaged them. So, back to normal human form and taking them out with my nifty flaming sword. Finally got up and cut the line holding the drawbridge up. Those cowardly guards came in and tried to take all the credit! So, I let the Yuan-Ti take them all out before I whupped his butt. Then, hungry, I decided that dog stew sounded good - killed them all and fileted them for cooking later on the armory furnace.

Preparing to head upstairs now - I can hear the moaning and lamentations of the Lady of the castle from outside. Why the trolls haven't shut that screamer up yet is beyond me. Maybe getting her outside will - my ears are beginning to hurt fromher shrillness.

--------more to come---------

[This message has been edited by Kailynne Johanne (edited October 10, 2001).]

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Great! Well I see it is all very limited but when you would found a way to use the gauntlets of Dexterity it would also spoil a lot again... A very clumsy warrior, that is bad in everything, not strong, stupid, bad constitution, etc... He gets a pair of Gauntlets. Suddenly all he does seems very smooth. He can dance like Micheal Jackson and shoot Arrows very well, his AC is suddenly lowered by 10... I don't like it :)

KJ, can you give us some more information now, to see how he is really doing?

I thought about:

- What weapons does he use
    - What armor, rings, amulets etc does he use
    - What is the AC, Thaco, Saving Throws, level etc.
    - How much weight does he already carry and how much can he carry?
    - What's he gots in hisss pocketssess :) (what do you have in inventory?)
    - how much gold do you have?
    - What are you planning to do and to buy?

6. corbulo87 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Hey look, headbanger, i think this game is already enough of a challenge for KJ, and getting money/other enhancing items to get some weapons/armour/items is a challenge in itself. if Lerrahud gets through the entire game ALIVE, it would be a fantastic achievement on the part of KJ and BIGL ;) and high praise would be in order.

well dont Kailynne, keep it up!!!

7. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

First, thanks corbulo87... I appreciate the support and understanding that it is my game.

OTOH, Headbanger, some of your interest and "concerns" are understandable. Others, well, neither I nor Lerrahud think that far ahead. I kinda figured that that particular aspect was obvious from the thing about switching "immediate" goals so easily.

But, if you are really interested in what he's wearing....
    Armor - Chainmail +2 Mail of the Dead
    ....AC = -1 to 1 depending on when/if bow is put in a weapon slot
    Weapon - Primary - Flaming Sword
    Weapon - Secondary - Tuigan Bow
    Helm - Helm of Balduran
    Belt - Girdle of Hill Giant STR
    Cloak - Cloak of the Sewers
    Gold - right now, about 2500gp

Pockets? - not much. A gem bag. A scrool case. A few scrolls I just picked up. Beginning to loot DeArnise's place will obviously/hopefully provide more loot quickly.

Savings throws - I barely look at them. Knowing what they are isn't directly manipulatable or helpful. I just looked - just for Headbanger. All between 8 and 11. What that means as far as gameplay - who really knows?

Plans - you have to be kidding. With an INT of 6, no long term plans are really possible. I also atttribute a bit of the sense of recent "whoa boy, look at me" attitude to this. He found a new cloak and was impressed with it. Then he found out it ain't the be all and end all he hoped it would be. So, after nearly getting himself killed trying to take on two different trolls in the "troll cloak", he did figure out that he had a better chance of immediate survival by running away. Big deal. Even hurt animals try something new to avoid getting hurt more.

[This message has been edited by Kailynne Johanne (edited October 10, 2001).]

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] I think you do a great job with the layed back Lebowsky style. Both in writing and in Roleplaying. Makes me wonder though. Where is Walter then? He didn't lie face down in the mud to be written out of the story, did he? ;) :D

9. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

I totally missssed that reference... Lebowsky and Walter. Who is Walter?

I know that I switched from third to first person writing.. but - who is Walter?

10. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

The BigL -> Jon Goodman -> Walther, friend of the Dude. Nomatter I was just picturing your hero to be the friend of Walther from the movie Big Lebowski.

:lol: nevermind my friend.

11. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

Well, trolls are no fun to play with. I don't care what I told Nalia I would do. I fumbled around and nearly drop my sword every other swing (has to be because of my God hating me genetically dexterity wise!). The trolls hit me moreoften than I hit them - suckers pack quite a wallop. My flaming sword hurts them, but they heal quick! It takes a while, but I have cleared the main floor.

Upstairs, three reloads later, I have the Keep key and am facing Glacias, the charming dude with a flail head. He doesn't want to give it to me and he doesn't think I am charming. Six reloads ensue as he keeps killing me for no reason - the bastard! Finally, a decent roll and he does find me charming and I get a nice flail head. That's two.

I take out the troll and mage with just a bit of trouble - in troll form.

A potion of Mind Focusing later, the enlightenment makes me reallize that this white oil has some use with respect to an earlier clue - I need to head for the chapel. En route, the Lady of the castle is really bitchy to me - almost offed her then and there. Instead, ran into the chapel and almost stumbled over my Johnson.

There's more of those darned stonemen in here. I gotta find a new line of work. Anyway, took a quick look for any hidey hole places in the chapel - sure enough, found three (just in time too, the Mind Focusing brain child effect wore off.). Swigged that white potion and proceeded to snatch and run like mad. Got some neato weaps! Out the door, down the hall, down the stairs... whew!

Cool, another flail head... Darn, where was that stove. Nah, the one where I made the dog stew wouldn't work. Lemme see, lemme see. I know it's around here somewhere's.. walking, walking, looking (in armory)...looking. Oh yeah, behind this secret door... Gotcha! Fumble, burn fingers (ouch!), fumble, mess around, woohoo! Neato weap dude! 3 heads! Ouch - I burn my finger, then got acid in it... but I numbed it when the third head swung into my finger... mmm (sound of sucking sound as finger is popped into mouth).

Tell you what, I am tired of this castle. Nalia's Ma was nasty to me. I'm heading back to town. At least Hendak will spring for a beer.

[This message has been edited by Kailynne Johanne (edited October 11, 2001).]

12. drm Gems: 3/31

Cool. He ain't Duharrel, but he has personality!

13. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

I have suddenly become much more popular it seems. Might have had something to do with the new sword now hanging from my belt, or maybe it was all the bragging that Hendak has been doing about me recently. You decide.

After returning to town, I racked out in one of the floozies' rooms at Hendak's again only to be shamed into trying to live up to my promise of trying to figure out what the heck was going on in that boat-shaped building across the street from the Copper Coronet. Even I knew enough to just walk up to the front door and knock, but Hendak reminded me that he had heard of a secret entrance or something via the sewers. Well, to make a long short sort - these guys over there were dangerous when ticked off. They chased me back through the sewers, into Hendak's place, into the pit area and back out up and down the hallways! They were relentless. Lucky for me that I had two of those white potions - man, I can run fast with those. So, run, shoot, run, shoot....(a few reloads). Eventually, it was just me against a short, gnomish mage.

Well, pilgirm, let me tell you - magic really sucks sometimes when you can't get at the caster due to his summoned allies. (And being forced to just stand still and get pounded on by ogres that appear to emerge from a gnomes fingertips really, really hurts! So, another few reloads later,) I horrified the gnome with my magnificence (I guess) and he fell under the bludgeoning of my 3-headed flail. These guys had been stealing people's kids to feed to trolls - yuck! Kids don't taste good - do they?

Anyway, I freed about three kids, killed the trolls and ran across the traps I couldn't see (those damn things can be real killers (think reload), let me tell you). Finally, it was me against a lone archer - we traded shots - my 3 to his one. I guess I got scared or something and my hands must have been shking or something, cuz my shots kept missing while his were making me bleed. The heck with this - I messed with my green cloak and, voila, I became a slime! So, I slithered down the stairs and slimed him to death! Hehehe!

Went back to Hendak's, told him what happened and he threw a real nice party! I got sooooooooo snockered! When I woke up, I had to drag myself back and forth to the boat building a few times in order to grab and sell all of the stuff they had stashed over there. Finally, Hendak pulled me aside and sold this really neato blade with flowers on the blade. I gotta tell you - I really like the red leather handle. It goes great with my green cloak - I feel like celebrating all the time now. And people really like me when I put it in my hand, you know, the one wearing that ring they also really like! They really like me!

I think I am going to stay here for another night or two and see how long they'll continue buying me drinks!

Player note - since you can't Quicksave in the middle of combat, a few times I had to deliberately run from one area to another in order to force an Autosave. This actually turned out to be quite helpful as that little gnome illusionist was tough!

But, Lerrahud now weilds/carries/wears the following:
    Blade of Roses +3 (+2 CHA)
    Flail of Ages +3
    Tuigan Bow
    Mail of the Dead +2 (thought of swapping it for something else, but right now, it is as good as normal Plate and weighs less)
    Ring of Human Influence
    Cloak of the Sewers
    Helm of Balduran

14. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Interesting read--this early game really is a lot tougher for this poor guy. Even a solo character doesn't usually have that much trouble with the slave ship... those stats really make a difference!

15. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

I am SOOOOO proud of myself!!!!! I beat the big, bad crew in the Temple District sewers!!!!
    ----------

I, Lerrahud the Persistent (if not too bright), decided to travel back to the Temple District to see if I had forgotten or dropped anything when I was down there before. I ran into a crew of baddies in the corner. I guess my reputation had reached even here as most of them became horrified upon seeing me. Notice I said most? Well, I backed off from the one guy who didn't and shot lots of arrows at the guys who were running around like yellow bellies. Shoot, bleed, shoot, bleed. And then, they regained their self-control and came after me!

RUUUUNNNN!!!! Down the sewers, this way and that. No time to turn and shoot as they are almost as fast as I. Finally, hoping to lose them, up the stairs to the surface. Wrong. Two followed me into the light. Run some more - even as far as the District edge and out towards the Bridge District. Ooops, it's dark and in the Brdige District, I get challenged by some muggers. No time for this - more running..right through them. They were so startled that they forgot to shoot at me... Running, get outta my way! Move it there! Coming through!

Finally, hit the other edge of the District. Where to go? Okay, back to the Temple District. Yep, only one of the guys is in sight. Shoot, shoot, shoot. A real duel. I hit him 2 of 3 times but he hits me every time. Finally, me bleeding badly, he falls. Whew!

Duck into a Temple and get some healing. Back out and guess who greets me? Draug Fea! Oops, again. Run, run , run. Finally get a chance to turn and shoot. Run, run. Turn and shoot. Back into the sewers. He follows. Run, run. Turn and shoot. Back to the surface. Round and round. Finally, a full hour of this (game time) and he falls. Man, am I tired. Only place to sleep is some other District or the sewers.... hmm, I am cheap. Back to the sewers. Sleep.

Sneak back up on them. Three left. Again 2 of 3 get horrified. Shooting at the guy waving his hands doesn't do enough and I get stunned, assaulted by the Aerial Servant he summons while I am helpless and then get disintegrated. Reload. Repeat entire sequence. Reload. Repeat again a few times. (Hmm. Think the game is trying to tell me to change tactics? Maybe.)

So, I visit the fence in the sewers. He hires me to kill a troll. Easy as pie. Return and sell all the loot from the guys I already killed. Hey, he has an orange-gold liquid that he says makes a firebomb. Hmmmm. Need to try that on that fella with the moving hands and nasty language.

Sneak up on him - spot him. Throw the vial of orange-gold. Boom. Thorw the second one. Boom. He somehow manages to survive that inferno. Stuns me again. See above for the ensuing sequence. However, progress. Need to change the tactic again. Reload.

Return to the fence. Purchase another potion - magic resistance or some such thing the fence advises. Sneak back to the wiz. Swig down the potion. Spot him. Throw the two orange ones. Get stunned, but this time, recover only to notice that he died while I was stunned! Apparently, the one arrow I managed to get off before getting stunned finished him off after all the damage he took from the fire.

Turn into the troll to heal. Wait. Wander around looking for the other two - compared to the wiz, these two are pieces of cake. Kill and loot them. Sell all the stuff except the Plate Mail +1 and the Wyvern's Tail.

Done for now - time to head back to the Coronet again. Seems this little floozy there really likes me... (There's this special thing she does licking my ear........)

------more to come----------

Player Note - this whole encounter probably took a dozen or so reloads. Very stressful. Very tiring mentally in terms of trying to figure out how to take down these guys. But, it feels so good to have done so!

16. drm Gems: 3/31

Alright. Dude! hahaha. You are beginning to hit your stride with this guy it seems - despite the difficulties. Go for it and keep it coming.

17. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

Not meaning to take too much advantage of Hendak's hospitality, I headed over to the Inn of Seven Veils intending to sample their delights for a couple of nights. Well, the woman running the place wasn't too thrilled with the idea of having to stick me in one of her upstairs rooms as it seemed that a crew of really surly fellows were routinely rude to any other patrons that she had previously tried to board with them - and she was tired of dealing with them. So, needing a place to stay, I offered to tell them their welcome was up - the innkeeper laughed sarcastically and said she'd appreciate it (why she shook heard head as she said this, I wasn't sure).

So, up the stairs I went and found that the group was plotting to rob the rude bitch downstairs as well as replace the slaver group that I had so recently wiped out. Enough of that, I thought. Swigged a potion of the white liquid and stepped into the doorway. Unfortunately for me, the horrific effect I was hoping for didn't happen and I only got off one bow shot before they came charging at me. Back down the stairs I ran, nearly falling over myself in my haste...

They followed me and I ran outside and into the inn next door, hoping to split their group up. No luck, they didn't follow. So, back into the Seven Veils I ran and we played the up-the-stairs, swing, down-the-stairs, swing game for quite a while. I'll tell you what. These old geezers (remember that Lerrahud is 15) were wheezing and stumbling all over themselves after about the 30th time up and down the stairs. I got in repeated shots on each as one or the other managed to keep up with me - then, finally, I said enough was enough and tried to take on one of them by himself - Orcslicer or Peeblecrusher I think. Anyway, we traded lots of blows in the Inn's main floor. I even got help from a local guardsman shooting his crossbow in assistance, though I am not sure he acutally hit anything.

Anyway, my youth triumphed over their age, arrogance and rage - I took them each out one by one. I was kind of upset though, when I caught, but couldn't quiet, the little flying thing - the nasty, snarling, toothy little bastard bit me and I had to put him down by beheading hime. Too bad. I could really have used a pet.

Flush with this success, I decided to go back to the Docks and take on Edwin's task, taking out that rival wizard. Well, let me tell you. Golems seem to be these guys friends as two of them faced me on the second floor. You gotta love these white potions - happy feet, here we come. Smack, smack ooh, that hurt, smack, smack. They both fell! Yippee!

A quick dash outside to the street vendor and I bought another potion - this one a yellow one. I ran back upstairs and swigged it down as I charged the weanine wizard. His spells rolled off my back like water off a duck as I swung my sword, a normal one that I had been "repairing" and reconditioning before trying to hawk it to a street vendor. Anyway, this wizard tried his damnedest to hit me with his magic - disintegrate, stun, dimension dooring out and back. But, I was just too mcuh for him - Lerrahud the Persisitent rules dude! Down he went while I had only minor damage from a fireball he threw in desperation as he died.

I took lots of damage, though, from a trap he had set in the middle of the room to protect some loot. I'll probably not be able to sit down comfortably for a while.

Player note - I have a feeling that this increasing sense of overconfidence will be the downfall of this little bugger. But, the addition of the strength girdle and a series of a few tough battles with lucky rolls has produced a feeling of exuberance that goes with the character. Like any teen, he is bound to overstep himself sooner or later.

18. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] I had foreseen it.

Anyway stop fooling around and fetch those boots of speed. :p :p

BTW, Lerrahud makes me think of Forrest gump now. :lol: Great work. I love to follow the character development Kailynne :)

19. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

Finished up MaeVar's quests, got the key from Renal and started taking out the rival guild. Took them all out by sneaking in the dock door and they were literally horrified that I had that kind of audacity. Even MaeVar ran around like a headless chicken. Well, 32 arrows later, dead assassins littered the buidling. Went back and got the XP from Renal.

Hadn't been to the Government District, and wanted to scope out these guys who were acting like they were the only ones who ought to be able to do certain things with magic. Ran into a sneaky little gnome who tried to sell me an illegal "flasher" - whatever that is. Watched the local gendarmes take him away - gotta have order in the world. Let the gnome rot.

Saw a Drow being burned at the stake. Didn't like the smell so I saved her pretty behind. Unfortuantely, these were religious or maybe just anti-Drow fanatics and they got really upset when I cut her down. Too bad for them. She whooped one guy's butt while I took out the res of them. I was tempted to ask the Drow to begin accompanying me, but settled for making a date later this evening (looking forward to some of that much talked about Drow hoochie kootchie after getting her snockered a bit).

Went and started the little Sir Sarles quest for that temple. Time consuming, not challenging. While in Waukeen's Promenade, stopped in at the Adventurer's Mart and saw this skull helm that looked so much cooler than my current horned one. So, I traded the woman for it - my helm and some coin (a lot acutally) for the skull helm. I look soooooo cool now!

Went back and cleared out the DeArnise Keep. To take out Torgal and friends, I tried the Vhailor Helm Simulacrum again... and again... and again. Finally, it worked and we (me and myself) took the three big, bad trolls out one mighty swing at a time - not even under the influence of one of those speedy, white potions. Whew! A tough one, but we got it done. Then, went and told Nalia. You may now bow low and call me Lord Lerrahud if you please (though of course, friends who continue to buy me free drinks may continue to just call me BigL [I kinda like that!])!

Current status of BigL
    Level 13 (which is a big surprise to me)
    Primary Weapon - Blade of Roses
    Secondary Weapon - Flail of the Ages
    Ranged Weapon - Tuigan Bow
    Armor - Plate +1
    Cloak of the Sewers
    Vhailor's Helm
    Girdle of Hill Giant Strength
    Shield Amulet
    Rings of Invisibility, Human Influence and Energy

about 14k gold

The major disappointment now is the low hp - only 54! Due to the low CON, I have received a -1 penalty when advancing to each new level. Kinda sucks! I have no idea how long this guy can really last considering that some of the thieves will go invisible and backstab me for more than that in one attack. Without the bow in hand, my AC is -4. This can occasionally be lowered with potions and the Shield Amulet, but not always. And everyone knows that -4 isn't that great. So, I may be forced to carry a shield which means pause, uneqip, reequip to change from ranged to melee combat modes or vice versa. I hate doing that. Spoils the flow of the game play.

Nobleman - you have to have confidence to enter the Planar Sphere - from which you cannot exit unless you can take down Warden and I haven't yet figured out a way to do that with this guy. So, rather than get stuck in there, I have been avoiding it as long as I have been able. I still have Trademeet and Umar Hills that I can do in order to maximize the chance of survival in what may be a "closed trap" area. Smae thing with the Planar Sphere - only it's Tolgerias that concerns me. Taking down big magic is not Lerrahud's forte.

20. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Still a great story... to come bac to a question of your somewhere far above: Saving Throws do have something to do with save vs. spells. You see a few different spells, mind affectin (psionics) for example. The lower the psionic saving throw is, the more chance you have not to be controlled by a mind flayer (domination).

I thought, why don't you play with sling and sword and shield? With the +3 shield Fortress Shield or +4 of Saving Grace, youwould have a way better AC.

The fight with the crew was great and they have good items, at least they are worth much GP when you can't wear it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.