1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Leaving on Saturday

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by chevalier, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    :cry: I will miss you!

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The city is Łeba. Got here on Saturday evening. Aww, this here internet pit is ****ty. I'm not going to come here. Unless I truly need to. I'm going to check my mail, either here or through a friend who would send all important mail to me via SMS. The weather is freaking charming. It starts pouring whenever I put my nose outside of the hotel. At least the whole tiny luxurious facility is working for me alone for a few days (literally no other guest ATM). Good thing when a hotel belongs to the bank where mother's working. No other people... solitary meals, solitary walks, no one around, no freaking kids... ahh... And it's cold like hell... oh well, hell isn't cold, hehe. It's cold and humid. I've been here for two days and two outfits are in the drying already. Souvenir shops sell below half normal price, that's how empty it's here. Hurrah! I'm going to bed early and sleeping well much before midnight. Waking up at 6 first and then, because of nothing better to do, sleeping till breakfast. And then bookworm takes me over. Am I reading fast! I'll have to buy some books soon, I think. Thankfully there are no lasses, let alone tasty looking ones to contribute additional pain to my ekhm... longing for someone (she's not freaking answering). Oh well, don't praise the day till sunset. It's only the beginning. Hmm... it's strange. So much sleep, no feeling of drowsiness etc. I feel slow and soft. Add continual fixed daily routine and you're going to have a good, exemplary citizen of me soon. Eh. I've seen some beer pit on a ship right next to the hotel. Perhaps my evenings won't be boring, on second thought :evil: The price is 1/3 of what I'm used to, so figure the rest.

Hmm...have to go. Must make myself another mocca. I have half a kilogram of this stuff.

The director said some new people are going to come soon. Hope they're not bringing kids along. Those could only be aged 2-7 due to hotel's regulation thankfully forbidding younger than two ones and school barring the over seven ones. No crying infants, at least. And no overly creative self-worshipping little geniuses. Good. If only she would... oh, ekhm, forgive my personal diggression.

Let the Schwartz be with you! I'll probably post something once or twice... or even more if I'm really so desperate as to come to this place again (where did they find *this* particular keyboard! aaarrgh :mad: ).

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Was the PreSP-Chevalier any different than the SP-Chevalier? You couldn't even stay away for two days.

Anyway I hope you are enjoying your time away from SP. Heh. (I won't even start wondering how stupid that sounds :1eye: )

5. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Have fun.

6. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

I miss you! :sad:

Have fun, Chev!

7. chevalier

Media:
    Again in this place. Thankfully, this one keyboard is way better. In fact, it's quite good, only my fingers are stiff. So damn cold here. Coooold... and I wonder if I'll ever wear dry clothing. I decided that beach is beach, so I went to the beach... and that Summer is Summer, so I wore normal Summer outfit as an insult to the weather. Now I'm no longer cold. My head hurts and my sensory reaction time is halved, but at least I'm warm. Too warm, hmm..., but I'll live with it. If only my ears weren't red as though I've been drinking. By the way, I haven't drunk a drop of alcohol since leaving for here. Strange... And add to this also regular meals, getting up early and going to bed early... I already feel like a girl, I must do something or I'll turn soft and sissy. Cutting on sleep, increasing coffee intake to 6/day triple mocca and not going to bed sober should help.

Ah, and a special communicate: don't be scared away by that piece of my lovely English that is returned whenever someone tries to mail me (vacation autoreply or however it's called). It's only to give a certain person a vague picture of my mild disappointment. I'm going to read and reply to everything no matter if a bit later than I usually do.

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    chev, when you say you're leaving for two weeks, you're supposed to actually stop posting :p

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I think he is just grasping for hugs in times of trouble. Girls of SP step right up. Step right up.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

:p

*hugs Chev again*

11. chevalier

Media:
    Back home. Hurrah! You may sit down :D

12. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

/me sits down.

WB!

13. chevalier

Media:
    Ty, ty. How nice of you to notice my great come back.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

You're back! ooh, I am so glad you're back, I missed you! It's boring to be a completely depraved sicko when you don''t have a retarded catholic pally-wannabe to torment.... :p

*hugs Chev again*

15. chevalier

Media:
    I'm not retarded. In fact I'm fairly progressive. I'm just lazy :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.