1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Laelit - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

"What! Who the hell do you think you are commenting on my life, how the hell do you know anything? Do you think you're that high and mighty you can judge me? I think this leader thing has filled your little ugly head, Surion was birthed around the same time as Beratli, why should the inexperienced little brat get to lead these group? And already you've messed it up, we've walked into trap after ambush, and I am sick of you're pompous speechs and demands." Holon roared and stalked off into the shadows.

Temper, temper.

Shut up, warthog face!

Warthog? They have tusks!

Holon grunted then set off anew.

[ January 06, 2007, 02:01: Message edited by: Dalamar Maximus ]

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Alandro stepped back out of Holon's way as the younger man stormed past him.

Whoa! That was unexpected. Do I go after him?
    Do you agree with him? Alandra's voice drifted to him.

'Well,' he whispered to his spirit sibling, 'we would hae been attacked regardless of who led, but I certainly agree that we might not have been ambushed. Perhaps if we actually used people to the best of their abilities, we'd be doing better.'

Does that involve fetching back one of our warriors?

'Hmm, probably. I'll go and get him. Keep an eye on the rest of the children for me?'

I always do, she replied.

Alandro followed holon's trail, and stepped up to the other man.

'Holon?'

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Miost frowned as he trudged through the forest in the diminishing light, Why do people treat 'leaders' this way? I never asked to be the leader! Everyone seems to treat everything I say like I'm trying to be better than them, to be pompous.

Little one, some get jealous. Now, I don't think Holon is jealous, but wary. He has been through a lot for one so young. You should take into account what he says-

It's hard when all he says to me is either a put down or an accusation of bad leadership!

That's just the way he is, Miost. When he means to say something regular to you, his hard life twists it to sound angry, or accusing. Also, you have a tendency to take things too hard, so the two of you as a pair have conflicting personalities.

Are you always so neutral, Surion?! I want someone to side with me for once! And at that, Miost closed his mind to the small dragon.

4. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holon stopped his storming, Alandro called his name.

"What do you want?"

Gentle, gentle young grasshoppper he means you no harm.

Holon bristled at being called "grasshopper". But knew the wise, stony armed minotaur was right.

"I am sorry Alandro," he apolgized. "Is there something you want?"

Better, I guess you can learn manners.

You're started to tire me with your wisedom.

You'll learn to love it.

Holon mentally snorted.

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost walked himself so far into the woods that it soon grew dark. He was scared, cold and alone. Suddenly, a crash sounded beside him. A tree fell, and bushes were ripped aside. Miost was taken by the arm and lifted by some large monster. He was so taken aback that he didn't even fight back, he just hung limply, flabbergasted.

He mind called for Surion and any others of his party, HEEEEELLPP!

[ January 22, 2007, 00:05: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

6. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holongost felt it, he turned and charged back into the woods.

Pointy, I think we've got trouble.

Where do you get these names? And yes I felt it, I'm coming from the south.

Holon came to the scene. It was dark, but the creature was huge. Holon brandished his spear, he charged, and struck it in the knee cap. He howled, but it did not pierce the flesh. Beratli had climbed a tree, he leaped upon the beast's head. His axe came down many times before a gigantic limb struck him off.

The things resistant as hell. Holon sent.

No ****. I think we'll have to go for the eyes, ponyboy.

Ponyboy?

You learn to love it.

Doubtful.

Beratli snorted and charged, the beast again. He experiemented if the thing would get hurt, if hit below the belt.

That's a bit harsh.

Some things call for harsh measures.

The creatures screams ripped the wodden silence, it echoed far.

That should warn the others.

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost roared and stabbed the creature in the mouth with his dagger. A cry from above sounded and down came Surion, blowing fire into the now bleeding mouth. Surion's blow made the creature let go of Miost, and he crawled away, to a bit of safety.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.