1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Laelit - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Alandro strode quickly to Miost, and took hold of his arm, drawing him away from the others.

"Miost, are you sure that is the best idea? We've been travelling all day, no-one has slept, and who knows what we will face. Look at us. Does anyone loook ready for battle? WOuld you see Rayenna and Lena face more danger after the day's events. No-one is ready. Let the group rest this night, we can move out at daybreak. What say you?"

2. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

" I agree, but if you need information I could go on ahead. I've been trained to exceed my limits and my limints ane yet to br exceeded. I know the land and could have in formation to you before daybreak." Holon jumped in, he didn't want Miost's commands flatly refused. Beratli and him could cover the distance count their numbers and positions and be back again in a matter of hours.

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"Better, yes. Beratli and Holon, if you would please." As the two ran off, he turned again to Alandro, "Please do not judge me on the past few days. I am acting under pressure, I've never edventured before. I am acting older than I am, and foolishly as well. Again, please do not judge me on my rash decisions up to this point. In future, I may call upon you to help me with a decision."

4. Daie d'Malkin

Sure enough, the group took the night to rest, the party breaking up almost immediately after Miost changed his mind.

All too soon for Alandro, who was unable to sleep, dawn came, and the group rose and preapred to journey to Olot.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Using his link with the other Car'y'gal Menmeth guided them into the midst of the waking group, Breyd seemed to float down as she stepped off Mnemeth's neck onto the ground. The only solid part of her was her staff, her hair moved gently as if in a breeze almost no-one else could see or feel.

A smile lit her face and her eyes sparkled as she said "Hi, I thought I'd join you for a while if you don't mind."

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"Oh Breyd!" Lena shouted, bursting into tears of joy. She hurried over to her friend and hugged the empty space where her body should be.

7. DarkStrider

Breyd hugged Lena back "It's good to see you looking well and happy, Rivald's proud of you."

Turning she looked at the rest of the camp "Come on we can't stand here mollygawping all day, we have things to do."

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"Wait!" She held onto her seemingly ghostly friend. "What did you say? About my mother?"

9. DarkStrider

Breyd stopped, looking at Lena a thoughtful expression on her face, then she sighed "Ah yes, I did mention her didn't I, it's nothing bad Lena, in fact it may be good news, but this is not the place or time to talk of it. I have seen her on occasion and she has told me of how proud of you she is. Later I will tell you more but in private for it is your tale to tell others not mine. I promise before I have to leave we will talk."

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"Do you wish Bast to stay with me or go with you? He's missed you. And Porso, too."

11. DarkStrider

"Bast is yours now Lena, I'll play with him later, and I've missed all three of you. We'll talk more later ok?"

12. Daie d'Malkin

Alandra tried and failed to get her brother's attention, so she poked him in the back, sending shivers up his spine.

"Brother, she isn't one of you. She is a spirit."
    "She's dead?"
    "I'm not sure."

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Lena looked absolutely crushed as he friend left. Porso spoke softly, -breyd is not one of us anymore. the battle will reach us soon enough-

She clutched her stomach, hurrying to the privacy of the woods so she could throw up.

14. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holon threw himself against a cotage wall, Beratli beside him. Holon motioned to stay put as he walked slowly to the corner of the cottage. He looked back at Beratli who now was the size of an immense 12 year boy. Only 1'6' shorter than he and probably stronger. Beratli had already changed his appearance, from a soft brown, fluffy haired youngster to an almost black brown coat of coarse hair and 6" long horns sharpened to near perfection. A weygip was stumbling up the lane, drunk out of mind. There was no place to hide and not make noise. So, this one is expendable. Holon could hear the footsteps and the grutal tongue it was mumbling, for a split second Holon thought he heard a second pair of steps, but they dissappeared in a heart beat. Holon waited till he smelt the putrid breath of this decrepid creature then spun around and with out a sound he felt the spear enter a body, exit and enter another.

The weygips had laid a trap that meant killing one of their own. They didn't expect the sober one behind would be struck as well. For a second the weypigs paniced and thought they had been betrayed, but all they saw and heard was a dead fellow and one screetching in pain and a minotaur and human confused and wary. One quicker weygip picked up a brick and incapacitated the human with one good throw to the head.

Holon's head burst with hot and cold pain that went through his body. The pain was too much that he fell. A hairy limb caught him, and he felt himself be hoisted up and then he fell again. This time he had a heavy hairy body on him wet from a liquid warm and sticky. Darkness came.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost turned to the wind and smelled the new day. He sighed and looked to the north where Surion was soaring high through the misty white clouds, trapped in the mountain's grasp. Her silver scales glinted in the morning light and her cry filled the ears of all who would listen. Miost turned to the east now, to which Olot was located.

"I do hope Holon and Beratli are fine. We shall see them soon enough I assume." He looked to his party and sighed. The camp had been packed and he awaited Alandro's signal.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Alandro was quietly conversing with his sister, and as such did not notice Miost waiting for him. It was only when NIghtingale landed on his head and pecked him hard that he looked around and saw.

He strode over, and clapped a hand onto Miost's shoulder.

"Shall we be off then?"

17. DarkStrider

Breyd looked around for Lena, and saw her coming back from the bushes, she'd upset her and that was something she wished she could take away.

She owed Lena some big explanations, and she would have to find the time before she left again, to tell Lena everything that was safe to tell her, and maybe more would have to be said.

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Off we go!" Miost grinned at the man and started in the direction of Olot.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Lena returned from being sick, clearing her face. Everyone was marching again. She glanced around and saw Holon and Beritali were missing.

20. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holon suddenly came too. He was hanging upside down, his ankles tightly tied. His head stung and his whole body ached. He tried to shift the weigth off one really sore leg, his grunt got the attention of a weygip, who kindly kicked him in the head.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.