1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kingdom of SP - Characters

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Aikanaro, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Only if there is someone there to actually play the character. Otherwise we might as well put these people to good use and make it more Sorcerer's Place like.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Makes sence.... But what if you had a NPC, just say his name was X. And then the really X wanted to create a character. Logically the first X would have to die/disapper, or the real X would take the character X over, even if it isn't what he wanted to be.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I thought of that, but realistically, the people I'm thinking of creating either: A. Would get banned within the first three seconds of their arriving out of principal. Or B. Have already expressed a distinct lack of interest in the entire concept, or no longer frequent the boards.

5. Rotku

B

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I can take care of the evil madmans like DarkCroll and Boo the Great. They can be evil sorcerers, trying to remove the laws and order from the islands and making them chaotic and idiotical.

7. Rotku

LOL.
    You know we still haven't had Aiks character yet?

8. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Is it too late to add a character? I hope not.

Mr Writer

No one really knows anything about Mr Writer, he is always around anything of importance but never the centre of attention. Observing life's details from the background seems to be his forte. No one seems to know who he really is and where he came from, although he looks Elvin in build and complexion. It's not uncommon for him to have strange and quite frankly odd creatures knocking on his door at all hours of the day or night. He remains an enigma to all but a few, and those that are in contact with him are as lost as the rest of us when it comes to pinning down some aspect of his life or past.

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    My name would be Dave, and I would be a little monkey (hehe monk) kinda of person whos a big hit with the ladys :D ...this is pretty much what I'm not in real life. My characteristics if we need them would be:

STR-15
    DEX-17
    CON-13
    INT-9
    WIS-14
    CHA-15

I would bribe people so I wouldn't pay taxes (I wouldn't give them much money for the bribe) so I was rich.
    I'd carry a magic bow that was taller than me and wear black and play the guitar (this I can do in real life) in a band that played at the Hokey Kokey bar in the town. I can speak dwarfish and hate all elves! Grrrrrrrrr! This is me... :D

10. Kartiel Darkstar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Half Elf sorcerer

Str:08
    Dex:08
    Con:08
    Int:20
    Wis:10
    Chr:20

My story starts 597 years ago in the area of the Moonshae.
    Here I was born of a wood elf mother and moon elf father.
    I grew up with only one friend a tiefling monk named Xantyr D'ro who took me in after my parents were killed by a radicle group of humans. Since that day I have hated every human i've come a cross. After nearly 600 years of pain, destruction,and hatred I decided to leave Faerun in search of a place were I can live in peace .
    Now I sit in this tavern tellin you my story with the promise of yours so please tell me yours be for the ale runs out.

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Erm, read the history, as your character makes no sense whatsoever. This is not the Forgotten Realms.

12. Rotku

:rolleyes:
    Will the characters have to be redone when they register?

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

More than likely, as the vast majority of them have nothing to do with the Kingdom at all.

14. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Could make an application formula, sorta like a character sheet with info relavent to the kingdom. When people see there are no stats and possible hinters to SP stuff, they might get the idea what it's about (if they hadn't already).

15. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Good idéa. Could be nesessary because I don't think they will get it, not all of them, most of them will just think that we can't come up with a "normal" history. :D

16. Rotku

This all needs to be sorted out before the forums are up doesn't it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.