1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kingdom of SP - Characters

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Aikanaro, Jun 26, 2003.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Woul people really know each other when they arrive at the islands? You can sorta picture it...

"Hey! I remember you! You're that guy with 14 charisma and a cool sword!"

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

No, we wont know eachother. Not all of us wont though. Like my character, he don't know a prat. All he have met is dead and buried(read decayed). Both the Ravagers and the Snow Elf clan he lived in.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Some of us might know some people. I mean take my character for example grew up in the kingdom of SP so he might know a few of the locals.

4. Register Gems: 29/31

No-one else is going to post their characters? I guess it's going to be pretty little people on the islands. Another reason to have NPC's. Now Aik will kill me. :)

5. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hmm.. I might as well have a char..

Axl Scroith
    Tiefling
    Fighter/Rouge
    Str:14
    Dex:16
    Con:15
    Wis:9
    Int:15
    Cha:9

A marginaly talented artist, Axl is a rather introverted, shady charecter.. He can usualy be found outside the local tavern, atempting to sell his skeches. When his lack of sales becomes too depressing, he goes inside and quitely sits in a corner, drawing and consuming large amounts of wine. Besides art, he can usualy be hired as a "Problem Solver", and occasionly sells the tools needed by those of larcenous occupations..

6. Register Gems: 29/31

Cool character Mediv. And if I understood right he could create items, right? That means that he can earn serious money here.

7. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Why not? When I used to roleplay him in 2ed he smithed knives and thieves tools fairly well..

8. Register Gems: 29/31

I didn't say that you couldn't use him, I said that it would be a great idéa, so we do not only have one blacksmith. (IIRC I think someone said that he would be one.)

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

If people don't post their characters can we just say they are slaves or what ever working in the fields? Or crew on some ship, or soldiers in an army. I agree with you about the NPCs though.

10. Register Gems: 29/31

Good idéa. I would like to see members like Mathetias, Gopher and Chevalier there. :evil:

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

LOL! I can imagine it now...
    We also have Ironbeard's idea to work with, having mages to create rather horrible items that are necessary to survival.
    And yes, I do realise that I still have no character.

12. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Many of you seem to have parents killed in some tragedy...oh, well.

Ichigo
    Sorceress

STR - 13
    DEX - 16
    CON - 16
    INT - 17
    WIS - 15
    CHR - 18

At 15 years of age, Ichigo is one of the most gifted of her race, the Felinia. She showed extraordinary magical talent when she was 12, and so her parents decided to train her in the Art in hopes that her powers would become even more astounding.

- Felinia basically look like a manga person with cat ears and a tail -

¤

13. Register Gems: 29/31

Can you explain a bit how the Felina race is? Otherwise you could just be a Tiefling. They are cool and have horns, cat-eyes and/or tails.

14. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

If you can grab a copy of the older monstor manuals, you will find out. The Felina were basically a cat race, similar to amazons IIRC.

Aikanaro, where is that character?

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    So, AakaA, you noticed too that we seem to be a tragic bunch, all subject to dire childhood trauma? That's a big part of the reason I prefer brief character backgrounds instead of detailed sagas.

16. Rotku

Usually after wars there tends to be quiet a few people whos parents died in tragic accidents.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] like a very angry herd of cows :grin:

18. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Zeckeford a human monk/sorcerer
    Stats:
    Str: 14
    Dex:11
    Con:10
    INT: 20
    Wis: 6
    Cha: 18

Child prodigy from the start, I knew nothing of real life besides my own fantasy world where everything was perfect. Small powers were popping up every day without control, thankfully nothing devastating. Aspiring to be the sorcerer I was meant for, I was never able to find anyone close to my home that would guide me in the arts.

After a recruiter for Monks of the Dark Moon came through town one day when I was nine, I easily persuaded him by showing off my limited, yet impressive, self-taught fighting skills. Taking me under his wing, Mentor Lerril honed my incredible knowledge into the ways of there order. I soon became a martial arts master and champion of our monastery.

After realizing the extint of evil in the monastery, I escaped one night and went into hiding with an underground group leading a secret movement against the current government. There I met many different people, many sorcerers; I expressed to them my dream of becoming a master of those arts as I had the birth granted powers, and showed them my emmense will to learn. Two, a Dragon Necromancer and a Sorcerer, replaced my skills and mindset with the ways of a true sorcerer in the next two years.

I quickly learned that with my great knowledge, I had no common sense, thus not being able to talk my way out of situations and used my powers in ways that were forbidden in my past, and current society.

After traveling around the Kingdoms Islands I met a human named Alistair. He was a normal human but with a mastery of words in a way I had never thought possible. I went into hiding with him as the monks were still looking for me after 10 years. He does the talking for me and when we fight our enemies, we stand back to back, always protecting the other. I am now 27.

@RotKU, if you dont want this to happen tell me and I will change it. [Edit] Sorry, I meant to say magically inclined to begin with, hence world of his own.

[ July 11, 2003, 18:14: Message edited by: dman18 ]

19. Rotku

...Slightly high stats, arn't they?
    Yeah, the part with me in's fine. Although you do know that sorcerers are naturally magically inclined, and arn't usually taught how to use their abilities.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Daie d'Malkin
    Avariel Bard
    Str: 17
    Con: 14
    Dex:12
    Wis:11
    Int:17
    Cha:18
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Description: Tall and handsome, with a tousled mop of vovod blue hair, and a scar down his left cheek. His back is dominated by a huge pair of feathered wings.
    He is intelligent, and extremely likeable.He is also quite cheeky, but his natural charisma tends to keep him out of trouble. However, he is a little vain and thinks a lot of himself, but he is extremely loyal, and devoted to his melisse, Minstra (ps, thanks for the link to the elven dictionary!)
    Motto: Mele ar' meiva (lit. passion and balance)
    Battlecry: ten'tel' Avariel! (lit. for the avariel!)

History: Outcast as a teenager, he wandered the lands, singing his songs until he took part in a huge battle between two countries. During said battle, he saved the life of the King of his country, as was awarded the title of Lord for this, and gifted lands.
    He lost these lands after a huge Kobold invasion, although it is more likely he left of his own accord, as he is by nature a wanderer, and didn't even fight the kobolds.
    He now travels with another Avariel outcast, Minstra del Gardia, his lover.

Minstra del Gardia
    Avariel Paladin (gotta love 3rd ed D&D)
    Str:18
    Dex:12
    Con:16
    Wis:12
    Int:12
    Cha:18
    Alignment: Neutral Good (I hate Lawful good)
    Desription: Tall, and stunning. She is slim, and curvy, with shoulder-length brown braids. She also has a pair of feathered wings.
    She is smart, and her beauty enamours her to most men she meets. She has a playful streak, and is not above playing practical jokes, especially on Daie, who delights to return the favour.Motto: I'quelin Mori'Quessier naa ba Mori'Quessir (lit. The only good drow is a dead drow)
    Battlecry: Sul ar' raama (lit. wind and wing)

History: She left her home after her parents were killed by Drow, and wandered the land, searching for the Drow responsable, planning to extract revgence. She became a paladin after recieving a vision of her patron deity in a dream, and began questing to destroy her god's enemies, especially dark elves. (Butt kicking for goodness I fear!)
    She eventually found a kindred spirit in Daie d'Malkin, and they have travelled together for over 2 years, Daie helping her search for her parent's murderers. (hey look, I got one of those troubled childhood's to, lets start a help group for our characters!)

BTW, are we using FR gods here, or the mods?

[ July 13, 2003, 03:44: Message edited by: Daie d'Malkin ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.