1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Keys and Skulls

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Megazell, Apr 25, 2002.

1. Megazell Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I need some room in my inventory and I am a neat freak....even in a game :heh:

Anyway I have alot of stuff in my inventory that I do not think I need. I have the heads of all the important ppl for the Dead Nation
    :evil: I have already did the Lothar quest and he does not any anymore heads :)

I also have many keys from the begining of the game. Currently I am trying to find Ravel's portal...it is the only assigned Quest that I have not completed...Being this far in the game...Which should I keep and which can go.....I do not know how to list the keys that I have using some software and I do not want to stay writing them down....So if you guys know a way to read something copy and paste what I have in my inventory...that would be a big help :grin:

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well you can surely drop the heads :0) I've been carying them through the whole game and didn't need them, after that lothar quest. I did never use a key more than once so I think most of them can go to. (But hey you got 5 bfreaks with you, make one of them your KEY-BOY, like I did with morte :)) Or put your keys and heads on a place in Sigil and back them up when you return from.. no I'm not gonna spoil thaty :)! Good luck!

3. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I put all of the things that I didn't need, but didn't want to throw away, in the civic festhall in my old "quarters." Unfortunately for me, when I went back to the Mortuary for the last time I noticed that there was a room that I hadn't explored that needed a key. I went all the way back to get the key to find out there was nothing important in that room anyway. Tedious. Just tedious. My point is... don't put all of the things in place that's a pain to get to.

At this point in the game you won't need any of the keys.

4. Megazell Gems: 1/31

Well....I did that I placed my things in the flophouse and when I came back from fighting the Deva....they were gone...:( I will never know what that C-shaped Key was for :( Until I play again :)

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] C-Shaped key? I can't remember that one, where did you origanaly found it (Find it?)?

Maybe I had it and used it, but can't remember it...

6. Megazell Gems: 1/31

I find the C-Shaped Key in the Mortuary....Where I do not know but I found it before I left and it said that the C shaped key looked like it will clamp down on you if you tried to use it.....Never found the door it use it in

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

C shape?

The only thing I can think of is the Morturary Key. It's not exactly c shaped, though. Other than that, there's the bone finger key, used for the portal.

I can't remember using cleaning rags. Junk only comes in handy once (or twice, if you're passing back through there without using the overworld map).

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I Did find that finger bone key, but that wasn't in the mortuary, was it?

Well I Shall look through the mortuary again, maybe I can find it now :)!

About the rags, didn't use them... But i'm sure they must be there for a reason!

9. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yes, just because they included cleaning rags in the game means there *has* to be some cool use for them. Maybe a hidden secret that gives Nameless One armour and Hackmaster +12.

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Hackmaster +12? Like yeah, maybe it summons a cloud of flying pigs! One question to you:

Why is a raven like a writingdesk?

Yi-Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

11. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Both can be thrown at annoying pests. Another question:

What is red and goes up and down?

A tomato in an elevator.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Hey I start to like your sarcastic way of thinking! And posting :0)!

A tomato? Cool you can throw that one to :0)!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.