1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Is there a NPC Cleric mod?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Amdis, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Amdis

Amdis Note to self, claws are not toothpicks

Ok my Sorcerer is now well and going through ToB for the first time.(Shjees i hate those Timestops. :rolleyes: ) This means it will not be long before i finish the game.

But as the title of my thread explains, i was wondering if there is a joinable NPC cleric mod out there. I have Anomen in my current group but i do not want him in my next go through the game. Yes i now i could make my protoganist a cleric or Fighter/Cleric, but i would like to tryout the Inquisitor this time.(Not sure about the class yet.)

And yes i realise i could take Aerie with me and with the level 1 NPC mod make her a full cleric. But then i also would need to listen to her whining again or at the least make sure to break her romance, and neither of the 2 is something i want to do. (Hey i'm lazy the last few days. :D )

2. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

I haven't heard of any but you could take a druid with you for healing. Jaheria or Cerd. Though if you get Cerd I would recommend modding him, stats are not that good. And how could I forget Viconia, she is a great cleric. Romance may not be compatible with your Inquistor though. But I read in TOB you can change her alignment. You have to figure a way to keep her around with your alignment.

3. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

there are npc mods for Wikaede who is a human cleric of helm and also Biddekelorakv Who is a dwarf cleric of lathander + a mod for branwen as a F/C
    check out rpgdungeon

4. Amdis

Ok i will check out that place, thanks for the help Vhailor and martaug. :)

Martaug are you sure about the name of that dwarf? Because on RPGDungeon and with Google i get nothing with that name?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  6. Amdis

Well typos can happen to anyone, thanks for the link 8people. :)

7. Amdis

Sorry to bring this up but i have question about Biddekelorak, i can not find information about where to find him.(Ingame that is.) It would be nice to know where i can find him after i install him and start a new game.

I still need to finish with my Sorcerer but that will not take long any more. Can i find Biddekelorak in what seems a favorite spot..the Copper Coronet or somewhere else?

8. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sorry about the typo, he is in the temple of helm or at least that is were he found me as i was recruiting Wikaede. So he may just be in the temple district & heads for you when you enter the district. hope this helps. Oh, BTW, he even has a hotkey in case he starts to mess-up in game. it tells you about it in the read-me:)

9. Amdis

Ah thanks martaug. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.