1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Is a woman doing a man a favour when she has sex with him?

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by mordea, Jul 24, 2010.

?

Is a woman doing a man a favour when she has sex with him?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  3. Other

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Well, ummm... the religious view is that... it's the woman's duty*! Yeah! Now, who can tie religion to immigration policy? Come on, it's like that movie actor game, only with thread topics.

*The actual passage is quite a bit more complicated than this, saying that it is both parties' duty so satisfy their partner in this topic and others.

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The day anyone can start a thread on here without somebody feeling the desperate need to inject a religious view point will be the day thst government policies and real life actually match up :D

3. Midnight Carnival Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Not only are women doing men a favor but also saving their lives.

We all die from clogging if we go for too long without sex. :p

4. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ah, I am afraid I am to blame for the derailment mentioned. My intentions were pure as almost never: I had thought the thread needed a cultural perspective to go along with the social one. Of course, it was my questions to NOG that started the whole thing, still, I think bringing up religion is perfectly fine - as long as no one shoves their views down the throats of the fellow posters. If often happens that 'men and women' mentioned in the topic title worship their Gods or God, after all. :)

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...considering your post on your case of crotchitosis (or some other kind of rash in your pants)...it may be 'big' but that doesn't mean you'll ever get to use it. :evil:
    I'm going to have to try that line one of these days. :lol:

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Now this is a bit eerie, someone else posting on that account?

7. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought that, too. But look at the date on the post. It's from August.

Somebody voted in the poll and the thread got bumped up to the top.

8. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Exactly DR. Thats' the way the poll function works. If you vote in the poll, the boards software treats it as a response to the thread, even though nothing is actually added to the end of it. Wigged me out too.

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Just ran across this thread. It is really funny if you skip the last part. Let's get back on target.

I wish we had more women here they could get their laugh for the day. :lol: Do you men realize that you are exposing yourself and I don't mean that part?

Women are sexual beings, all over. In fact they be more sexual then men, They can have multiple organisms From the sole of her foot to her ear lobs she is sensitive to the right touch. It is social training that represses her sexuality. One of the reasons I am not religious is the attitude toward women.. Virginity is much over rated. I tend to wonder if there is such a thing as a true straight women or a true homosexual woman. Don't know any studies to prove but I think women are naturally AC/DC.

If you men are having trouble with your partner (female) try some verbal communication. Foreplay is a fun part of sex for a woman. I would never want a man who just dropped his pants got to it. Come on a little cuddling, petting, tickling is fun. Also, remember, men, that just because you are satiated she probably isn't. So there are other things you can do besides just poking. Have a little imagination and get on with the fun that Nature has provided for us.

:lol:

Splunge and 8people like this.
  10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't think I've told you lately how awesome you are, Nakia :D

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :D Thank you, 8, but if I am awesome it is because of people like you who have given me so much help and advice.

Wonder what the men think. :lol:

12. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You're telling it like it is. That's the way to do!

13. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    After the initial fire has worn off, its a chore for the Dude too!

Works booth ways, me thinks!

14. Nakia

Media:
    Ah, my friend, the fire can burn deeper and stronger as the relationship matures and deepens. Caring about another works both ways too. For now you will have to take my word for it that as the years pass by the love both erotic and friendship only gets better. The secret is the willingness of both parties to commit to the relationship.

Sex at 60 may not blaze with the fire of 24 but is steady and truly warming plus being a hell of a lot fun.

"Man, respect your woman, love and cherish her. Woman, respect your man, love and cherish him."

15. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought I double and triple checked the date but apparently not.

16. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the explanation DR - I saw this before joa posted, but I figured it was something that bumped it - as I saw the date. It was a little creepy at first.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.