1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Insanity Vs. The Realms. An Untrue Story of Menace and Magic (BG1)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Nobleman, Sep 13, 2001.

1. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Finally! I thought something bad might have happened to Mojo. And you of course.... ;) :D.

This is great, carrying on as well as you started off :) You better continue soon... Or else... :evil: :happy: :D :heh:

2. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Alright! A restart on this great adventure! Looking forward to watching Mojo do some juju on Faerun again!

3. Namuras Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yeah! He's back! And madder than ever!
    Just make sure you update it in a not too distant future... Things... may happen. :D

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Finally. This is great!

Beware of Ankhegs ;)

However with my Thief Only Party that started ne day l;ater, I already am level 5/6 :)

5. blazerskaggs Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I just found this story today. It is hilarious. You have to keep writing this.

6. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Daily remember, or the sit in get's going again;):p:spin::wave:
    And just a thought, but Mojo wouldn't be related to Mojo Jojo from the powerpuff girls would he?

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

NO, Mojo Jojo is an evil loser, Mojo is just an nnocent Neutral loser ;)

8. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

YAY !! Mojo rules all. You can relate :p

btw mojo jojo is cool too (i can't believe i just said that)

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] BAD MOJO I have made Jally princess. She must not use a single weapon anymore! I have made Kally the Prince. He shall fight untill he proves he is a true prince! I am of course the king of all.. We are just ment to be this way. I made a little poem diary. Here goes. We kill dogs'n we kill stuff.... Isn't it great! every great mage should do poetry.

BAD MOJO Ye shall nee fight thoust evil spout! Don't you think it suites me to speak royalish like this Diary? Imo is giving me some weird eyes when I talk. I take that as respect. Where art ye! me fiendish foe! Kally thee shall take the hand of thine princess. And art though ne glad!

AUTHER I think Mojo has delusions of grandeur. All this killing is going to his head. It culminates when there is an option to say the following in the game. For real.

BAD MOJO I made Kally say that we were a band of raving lunatics. Bwahahahahaha. I love when prince kally talks like this. woooohooo. Madness rules all. We shall have a feast, lke non other. Maid Imo. Fetch us some boar! uhmm be right back diary... I don't think they really understand the situation yet!

BAD MOJO And so the prince and the princess fought the beast from hell. A dragon who came up from the earth itself, mountains scattered by its mere presence! Did it sound good Diary? Well they died. Jally had just told that we should move south. In a gesture to the fallen princess we shall do so. Let an arrow be fired to honor their deaths! pssst. I'll pick it up later. Wehehehe. Me and Imo alone again.

AUTHER Mojo apperently forgot all about the spooky peldvale forrest. And went on ankheg hunting further north. Khalid and Jaheira both died. Now they head south to honor Jaheira's last words.

BAD MOJO Nooooooo moooooore Arrows. Imo got killed But I took out around. uhmm five nooo no ten.. hrhm fifty! of those beast alone. They were at least fiv... eigh... .phhpf. Fifty! times as big as me!!!. I am ruler! King Mojo Shall smite thee! Ohhhh It felt nice to drink a potion too.

AUTHER HE did "only" kill 3 Hobgoblins after drinking the rest of his potions except a potion of defence. Mojo is alone again, since Imoen died too. But a king doesn't let those petty details stand in his way apparently. hmmmm.

BAD MOJO Perhaps I am a bit unladylike but I am gonna slit your throat. Baaaaaaah! Ok. Ok. I ran away from her but what a silly chick. Talking of really really silly. That weirdo was talking to his hamster! He said, I was bad for him. wooohoo. On contraire You are bad for me. Then I told him that I would slit his hamster's throat. He didn't like it at all. Oh dear oh dear Diary. How shall we ever get by. Everyone wants a piece of the king. EVERYONE!

BAD MOJO psssst. I think I have tricked a stupid mage. I just said. yeah yeah to everything he said and voila, I have him in my group. Now perhaps I can find out how he learns spells... what diary? ohh, OF course I will be discreet diary! sheeesh. He must not see that I don't know how to scribe spells in my big wonderfull spellbook. Anyway he can be the King's squire. I name Thee Squire Edwin!!

BAD MOJO He ignores me, diary. Or perhaps he is afraid to speak to the king directly. Oh yeah., he has respect for royalty!

BAD MOJO I made a new friend. Noober. We talk so good. He told that people used to throw rocks at him. yeah I understand his pain. They used to do it to me too. I suggested him to be king. And he asked to see my weapon. Ye shall be my scribe, noober! Noober the Scribe of knowledge!! I think he likes it. But then he got silent. I think he pondered on something great to say. Then he said "heeya" 21 times. I think there is some secret code in it. Ohhh. Even Squire Edwin seemed lost. But that is understandable with a slow wit like his. I'll return to my beloved friend, Scribe Noober, when I have killed this. Dynaheir...

AUTHER There certainly was a change in the group. He has left everything that Imoen, Khalid and Jaheira carried. Even magic arrows. But he did say no more arrows. :) Mojo has forgotten all about the mines again as swift as the the thought had come to him. The new group is Edwin and Mojo. I had not anticipated that. Minsc doesn't even want to talk to Mojo. heh. He was outweirded, I guess :D

HP: 5/5
    Gold: 372
    AC: 8 (leather armor)
    Xp: 559 (halfway to level 2)
    Inventory: Sling+1, 63 bullets, quarterstaff(Tarnesh), POTIONS: defence
    Friends:Edwin(uninjured), Imoen(dead), Kahlid(dead), JAheira(dead)
    Rep: 8

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 13, 2001).]

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Hehe, it is great. Now we come to the same point as in KJ's topic again. Items that set dex or str very high. Will you use it? I suppose you should use the tomes and in this case you also can use form example Gauntlets of Dexterity, how do you think about this? AH and can you where an Ankhegs Plate? Maybe he can find it "by accident" just where Noober was.

Bye the way, can you also use no scrolls with this intelligence? I suppose this "party" if it ever becomes a party should be mages and thiefs and evil fighters only. What about Kagain? His quest is easy and gives you some XP and a good NPC if you keep him. When you still had Jaheira, you could try to kill Greywolf when you entangle him. You then also get 2 emeralds, worth 1500 gold pieces. For that money you could by a bow or sword +1. West of Nashkel, in a cave, you can find Bracers of Defense AC8. Wouldn't this also help you? You should get quests like that, gaining XP without encountering enemies. Albert his doggie, Dili her cat... things like that.

11. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] Great, great, great! More of it!

Why don't you get a potion of INT and have little Mojo learn a few spells? There is no spell failure malus for mages with low INT (after the potion wears off).

12. Namuras Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] So Mojo does rule all now? :grin: He'll make a good king. ;)

Please don't make us wait for long until next episode... Please?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.