1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you were an NPC...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by 8people, Jun 22, 2002.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Boo could actually be a mafia - think about it, huge dumb bodyguard (Minsc, no offence) and might have a secret society!

"Give me the biscuit - Or I go for your eyes."

2. Vis Vitalis Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

...Edwina...
    and yes, the voice of Irenicus is wonderful.
    too bad i had to kill him..
    couldn't we just kill Ellesime together and leave? we would make an excellent couple !

3. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

or you could have Ellesime with you... pretty strong oyu be eh...

4. Fizity Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Alora of course! "Happy! I'll teach you to be happy!"
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now"
    "Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy"
    "I'm so sweet I've got rotten teeth and gums"

I'm not saying she was the brightest or the best, but Holy Kitty Cacophony was she happy! And of course I'm in love with Edwin, he rocks!

5. Register Gems: 29/31

@Fizity - give me your adress so i can send you to a nice place where the workers have white robes and smiles all the time... and you will get a cool t-shirt too...

:wave: bye Fizity... have fun on your vacitation...

[EDIT] - wow... now i have 100 posts... congratulations Emil... thats my name...

[ August 18, 2002, 01:33: Message edited by: Cog Primius ]

6. Fizity Gems: 2/31

Uh oh... I suspect something... No! Where are you taking me! What'da have a gainst happiness! I'm sorry, I'll be dark and depressed and cynical like all the other good NPCs! Promise!

:eek: :D ;)

Congrats on yer 100th post, congrats to me on my 2nd :cool:

7. BlackCircle92 Gems: 1/31

Ok, my list in no particular order

-Saeravok
    -Edwim
    -Irenicus

8. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Hmm...

No all-powerful folks like Aran Linvail or Drizzt or something, but...hmm...Mae'Var would be fun...

I would probably be a Shadow Thief. A NORMAL Shadow Thief. Either that or Cromwell...(Ye can't kill me kiddy, ye need me to make Crom Fayr! C'mon, kill me! I dare ye! Hahahaha! :D )

9. Lord Ogre Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] I would be Sarevok and then defenitely romance Edwin! Although I am straight, I like Edwin so much I would still do that... ;) Think about how strong we would be... Edwin... Sarevok... Both at level 35 or something...

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    A great idea, Lord Ogre... I think you just gave me a plot bunny :)

Hey, Tal, if I write a story about that, can I post it to Creativity Surge without getting a ban on my butt?

Ara
    (Being even more insane than usually)

[Almost anything goes in CS, as long as it's not too obscene.] -Tal

[ August 21, 2002, 13:30: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

11. Register Gems: 29/31

i have been thinking... i should be lord Roenall(sp)...
    couse we had a thing to do on the swedish today...
    we was going to rate 15 different things in order to survivie on a boat... it was things like shaving mirror and booze... i found out four ways to kill the ones in my boat...

[ August 23, 2002, 12:15: Message edited by: Cog Primius ]

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Hmm haerdalis for being a spinny blade with 2 whirling lengths of enhanced metal dealing out death to any that cross me, while still looking stylish. But his voice annoys me and his attitude to (sometimes) so give him Edwins 'russian' voice and sarveroks attitude and i'm all set.

13. Jackson Gems: 1/31

Hmm...I would say Coran...yuh, definantly Coran, it's a shame he's not back as a NPC in SoA or ToB, could've been some nice dialouge there. Haer'Dailis (sp?) would be a nice choice. He can't go toe to toe with people like Minsc or Edwin, but definatly has some skills of his own that can get him by just fine. Saemon would be another good choice...the perfect example of CN alignment.

Why is it noone has claimed Mad Mad Arcand yet?

14. Judas Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Probably because of that "accident" he had involving a "crevice of his being" and something roughly the size and shape of Elminster and his hat.

(Wertle-oh-wertely-woooooo)

15. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

@Jackson
    Coran is back in BG2 and ToB :) with TDD(The Darkest Day). Make sure you get version 1.03 to make it compatible with ToB.

[ August 29, 2002, 12:38: Message edited by: Gothmog4230 ]

16. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I would be... BHAAL!!
    You are dead, your children are the most troublesome children in Faerun, you have done IT more than Tal has posts...

Ezellohar
    (I got a plot bunny as well, here i come)

17. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I would be Bernard. Good food, good place, etc.
    No need to fight... :) :) :)

[ August 30, 2002, 21:06: Message edited by: Baronius the Sorcerer ]

18. The Grim Rippor Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Edwin, He's so funny, and with that many spells, where could you go wrong?!?

[ September 08, 2002, 12:07: Message edited by: The Grim Rippor ]

19. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] But he is an adventurer, a warrior (wizard), and has to fight a lot. Probably you should die if you would be Edwin. But Corneil or the other aristocrats are living a good and untroubled life, always sitting in an office (and rotting)... :) :) :)

[ September 08, 2002, 15:57: Message edited by: Baronius the Sorcerer ]

20. ArrynMorgerim Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

firkraag

I doubt that pathetic PCs would ever scratch me...
    There is no save/load in real life :))

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.