1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you were an NPC...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by 8people, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Definitely Minsc ("the bigger they are, the Harder I HIT THEM!") or Keldorn.

2. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

As an NPC out of the ones that can join your party I'd pick, Haer'Dalis :roll: (I'd be glad to dance to your tune, if you'd but learn to play!) or Jan :rolling: (Some villians refuse to die, kill 'em once, kill 'em twice. It's like some bad play!) from BG2 or Xan :spin: from BG1 (Let us save our effort and just lie down and die!). They all have the "proper" alignment and "normal" personalities.... :)

As a "different" NPC....

The Hidden
    YAGA-SHURA! :cool: (his red beard is just like mine...if only I was indestructible :D )
    Viekang in Trademeet and Saradush
    Draconis (invisibility at will would be nice)

"un" NPC's
    Missy on the bow of the Slavers' boat in the Slums
    Tepid in the Inn of Saradush

More I suppose, but let's not get too carried away...

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'd be whoever the ruler of Amn or Baldurs Gate is at the moment

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Anomen+Keldorn+Viconia+Xan-racism-arrogance=ME.

BTW, I am female. :cool:

5. Dredbolt Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Back in BG1, I definitely identified with Coran (aspirationally). Yoshi was a great substitute for Coran, so my sympathies were with Yoshi early in SoA. But as my mood these days has been more on the grouchy side, I tend lately to side with Sarevok in ToB. Maybe I need to get more sleep.

6. shadows Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

yea sleep a problem for me

7. vegetalai Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] i would be minsc just cuz he RULES and cuz hes kinda a bit insane, either that or i would be the child of BHAAL my old undead hunter i named him christopher lol i couldnt think of anything else :p and it is a relgious name so it kinda fits a paladine

8. Walker Gems: 4/31

Neeber? :eek:

Get real, do you know how many times I killed that dude just to be free of his annoying questions?
    :cool:

And I never got in trouble about it-i. e. no drop in reputation.
    :lol:

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Who, me?

Why, Edwin of course. I, too complain and bitch when I don't like something, consider most people around me as monkeys that are beneath me, am completely unscrupulous when it comes to hoggin power...

Yep, I'm Edwin all right...

Ara
    (A RopeCon Badge: "In reality, FinCOn is Trade Federation")

10. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Xan absolutely. >Life is SOO hollow< thats just so great.
    Irenicus is cool too. His voice is outstanding.

Renal Bloodscalp = cool voice.

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

hmmm ... good one.

Tempted to say Vic or Arie (and then stand naked in front of the mirror all day ... how's that for mature) ;)

Seriously, I'd have to go with Anomen (using my voice, not his). Firce and holy, what a cool combination. Keldorn is a close second, but I love my wife and would simply die if my daughter hated me the way his does.

:good:

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Minsc is my first choice!!! "No effect?!? I think I need a bigger sword!" :grin:

Second choice is Coran! "Luck be a Lady" He was a bad man!

13. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    XAN?!?! I got so tired of him by the end of BG that I killed him myself :flaming: . I killed his cousin from IWD to. :grin:

Anyway if I could be anyone I think I'd be Haer'Dalis.

14. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

LMAO Math.

Probably Sarevok or Irenicus. I can relate to them far more than to any of the others.

15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Bodhi: I'm up all night, don't like too warm weather, deadly boring.

Or a Minsc/Keldorn combi, with the Jansen-gen for talking-nonsense ability.

[ August 14, 2002, 18:36: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

16. Takouhi Bladesinger Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

"Trust is for the foolish...and the dead." Viconia is my girl. I'm pessimistic and most of all, I can kick @ss. I'm a little bit of an outcast too...

If I was a man? Well I'd have to go along with Drizzt (who is just hands down, awesome) or Kivan. He was the best ranger/archer I had until I arrived in SoA. I wish they had carried him over :(

17. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

:yot: Takouhi Bladesinger
    You can get Kivan in BG2 AND ToB with The Darkest Day 1.03 mod. I think he is an elf archer (ranger that is).

[ August 15, 2002, 18:21: Message edited by: Gothmog4230 ]

18. Twinkle Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Hmmm yes, wasn't Irenicus' voice cool??

I'd sure like being him if I was a guy... (not that it has anything to do with the voice... er, forget it, I need more caffeine :coffee: )

but if to think- more or less seriously- to which NPC I'm the closest? Imoen definitially. (Heyya! 's just me, heh...) especially after Irenicus' "experiments", which made a darker side to her.

19. Gladiator Gems: 4/31

"Torm take you!" Keldorn's probably the one I would be. :)

20. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Minsc is truely upset about the lack of people who would like to be him. :shame: :almostmad: :nolike:

If it were up to me, I'd administer hamster justice apon the lot of you!!! :mad:

Oh, and I would have to be BOO, as he ROCKS in so many ways, plus he has a huge ranger as his bodyguard, I mean, jeez, who's gonna mess with him? :cool: :thumb:

[ August 16, 2002, 22:00: Message edited by: Enthasius ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.