1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If You Dare

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Lanaia, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Lanaia Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Listen! Quiet! as the creatures of the night hauntingly sing
    There seems to be some kind of sense of urgency in the air
    This feeling makes me wish I could fly away. Oh, if only I was like a bird and had wings
    This feeling says to me stay here only if you dare.

Out here, where there is nothing, I have no problem to flee
    Here where there seems to be nothing but unending space
    The shrubbery, the grass, the foliage, the trees
    All this stuff makes me feel enclosed with very little space.

I was so dumb to come out here on a dare
    A dare to spend time at this place known as The Devil's Tramping Grounds
    It is said the devil him self dances here just for fun
    With all this foliage, this one place an infinite round circle that goes round and round.

I'm all alone here wondering if this legend could possibly be true
    Oh, I always have to be the brave and take some one up on a dare
    Standing here looking up at the starry sky, I realize of what I must do my choices are few
    I just can't think about things without being nervous, in this devil's lair.

Even the night it self feels evil and demonic
    From these sinister feelings I wish I could run
    Oh my God! I feel something touch my shoulder! I suddenly feel very sick
    Is it Satan himself come to have some evil fun?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.