1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I have a real major problem here

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by cirrostratus, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

OH MY GOD.
    LOL. Even I don't use those tatics. hahaahhahahahaha
    Syl's responses are just great.
    :D :D :D :D :D
    I love the green smileys, by the way.

2. Thaumas Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hmmm... The plan is working... perfectly.

Muahaha. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Umm, I mean, stop doing that. It's evil. EEEVIL I tell you, yeah.

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] :D We're all just a bunch o' smiley, happy people! :D

I think the general insanity is starting to rub off...

4. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Grub would be proud!

:D :D
    :D
    |--------|

Syl...

[This message has been edited by Sylvus Moonbow (edited January 17, 2001).]

5. Maveroick Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Can't kill Gaxx, eh?
    But before i say anything...

I never thought of killing a dragon using cloud kill or death spells, I just thought...it wouldn't work y'know, since they have such high magic resistance.
    Besides, where's the satisfaction in fighting a dragon unless you see it work it's cool magic and stuff....hear the cool music, beat it to a pulp with your cool weapons/spells!

Oh well, that spell immunity abjuration thing works pretty well...

And if the word 'Slayer' means anything to you, then maybe that could be a hint.

Mav

6. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Well if you want to kangaxx all you have to do is cast protection on abjuration and then put the mage in front of the lich then have a rock hard fighter with the disrupter (+2 if u did the Helm quest right) and hit it.
    It did give me such a jump when it died on the 3rd round.

7. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I waited until after leaving the Underdark in order to take on our mutual dragon buddy. At that point, I had the slayer ability and most of my party members were pretty beefy.

I slayerized myself and had Minsc attack with the Skullcrusher mace. Then I just had Aerie, Imoen, and Jeheira in reserve with healing spells and dispel magic. Anomen kinda stood around and looked important. Haste came in handy as well.

8. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

aha...ha...ha...ha...hahaha...hahahaHAHAHA!!!

9. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31

Now, in Spanish:
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Amon-Ra

10. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] Kill! Kill! Kill! MuhahahahaHAHAHA!!!
    Wipe them out! All of them! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

11. Sorl Guest

[​IMG] Am I the only civilized person on this board, you brutes!!
    Has anyone ever tried to talk this out with Kangaxx. He seem a likeable fellow and would be an enrichment for any party not packed with palladins.

12. Witchsmeller Pursuivant Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I tried that, but Kangaxx decided that he'd only hang out with us if we went on his weight loss program. One step beyond "Heroin Chic".

13. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31

Did he ask you to "Ride the Snake"?

(SNL quote)

Amon-Ra

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.