1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How to make Ignus and Nordom join our party?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Syron, Jun 19, 2000.

1. Syron Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I got endless water already....
    when i went to talk to him there isn't any option about getting to join out party....
    any hintssssssss

one more....how to make nordom to join tooo

thanx.

2. Kindillin Gems: 1/31

You have to get the key word for the decanter, talk to nemelle i think she is in the clerks ward, not sure. after you get the key word go talk to ignus (btw, ignus betrays you at the very end of the game so dont keep him around for TOO long.) Also to get nordom, go to the clerk ward and go to that store thingy there and get the modron cube. Go talk to the modrons in the brothel and then you have to manipulate the toy in a certain way and you can go into the modron maze. Go to the engineering room (think you have to find it in th maze) and set the maze on hard level. When it is set on hard level you can get nordom. Be careful though, the hard level constructs are crippling.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Thanks for getting that one, Kindillin. Saved me a lot of typing hehe. I just wanted to add that if you need more info, check out the Planescape FAQ/Walkthru on my site (or just about any other).
    They all have the info you need to get you thru that.

4. Syron Gems: 1/31

Thanx for that.But i think i'm stuck in the maze.Did anyone know where i can get the maze map?

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] The Pit's walkthru has one. Look for a direct link on my site.

6. Lockarm Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] As nice as it is to say you got everyone...
    Why bother with Ignus? Look what the SOB ends up doing to you anyway....

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] For the decanter you only find out that nemelle knows the command word if you talk to the wall face thing in the catacoms while u've got the decanter. I don't know if it's possible to just tlak to nemelle without talking to the face on the wall.

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No, you won't be able to ask Nemelle for the secret word if the weeping face haven't told you that she knows it.

9. herf Guest

The mazes are all random except the easy level of difficulty, medium and hard mode are completely random, but-
    in hard mode to find nordoms room it is always a west facing door you have to go through to get to it, and to get to the evil wizard construsts room you have to go through a north facing room. when in the maze if you click on a door to go through before the dialogue starts you will immediately go through as soon as dialogue starts so you dont have to fight the constructs. to get nordoms powerups you have to talk to him about how he ended up in the maze and then ask him what went wrong and then ask him what happened to the director. then when your chatting to the evil wizard you have to go through all dialogue options i.e what will he do when he gets out etc
    you cant get nordoms powerups and items unless you ask the wizard about the director.
    to get the cube to work you have to do this-
    bend the left knee, extend the left wing, extend the right wing, rotate the right arm, welcome to Rubikon

heres a map of the easy maze-
    <> = A room.
    1 = Doorway into next room going north or south.
    -- = Doorway going into next room going west or east.
    () = Engineering room.
    /\ = Where you start.

<>--<>--<>
    1 1 1
    <> <>--<>
    1 1
    /\ ()

to return home from the cube you need a portal lens, you can randomly get one from all contructs or you can get one from the evil wizard.

does that help?

<edit> fixed the map

[This message has been edited by herf (edited July 31, 2001).]

10. Beto Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Would be interested to know how long you keep (kept)Ignus in your party... :D

11. Mikka Gems: 1/31

Bah, Vhailor betrays you, too!

I like Ignus! Ignus rules. =P And hey, if you stuck me in a fireplace, I'd betray you, too.

12. Beto Gems: 2/31

I'll have to play again; never found Vhailor. Poor Ignus never got the chance to betray me. His threats got on my nerves so he was a natural when I had to kill a party member ;)

13. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ignus does teach you some spell's though which is pretty handy. Always knew you could learn magic if you had the guts for it ;).

14. Beto Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Will be a mage in my second go-round, although it will be hard to resist reaching for my axe! Guess I'll let Ignus live long enough to teach me a thing or two...

15. Deimos Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Yeah, I always liked Ignus more than Vhailor but he kept threatening me so I killed him...
    I ended up as Chaotic Evil so I had to fight Vhal- pretty easy for NO at that stage though:)

Second time went as a mage- still killed Ignus after I'd learned his spells but turned out Lawful Good (so hard to resist being sarcastic but I wanted to try Trias's sword) and had to fight him anyway....

I found Ignus a LOT harder to beat than Vhailor :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.