1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How smart are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Last time I was checked, I rated a 135. God, I think that was nearly 20 years ago, though.

I KNOW I've slipped a few points since then...

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] 109 Precision Processor

Well a pretty bad resolt compared to others i guess. :(

But i did this right after school at 9.30pm so that should be counted in it as well.

The lamest thing is i'm said to be precision procesor but in school i have maths 1 right now (The worst mark you can get ;) )

I'll do this again tomorrow morning and i'll se what's the difference.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My IQ is 120... is that good :hmm:

I'm a visual Mathematician

The glass is always full unless it is in a vacuum but then the water would expand so it would still be full :rolling:

4. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

my iq is probably terribly low because the page won't work! :eek:

5. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I spent 10 minutes doing that bugger, and then they tell me they can't calculate my score until I register. :aww: :mad: BTW, what was the one about the fruit?

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @aegron - That makes two of us :)

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If you keep refreshing it it will eventually work

just keep pressing F5 then enter then let it load... if it doesn't - Repeat.

8. The Archmage Neon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

First of all, this test has been widely discredited by those who are experts in the area. Steven Hawking's IQ was not 280, that is impossible, Einstien's was only 174. My IQ is 167, I knew that before, and I know that now. You all seem to be doing relatively well, with most scores in the 117-130 area, but as I said, this test does not include most things that are needed in them. I also took my first test in 3rd grade and got 153, and the guy who instigated it was astonished, but he was an idiot. My last test was done 2 years ago.

9. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

This test is not accurate, it is too small.
    And, for those who are not having english as their primary language, this test is harder.

@Lord Neon

Me guesses that many people are annoyed by your precence. Am i right?

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    133, I´m so bad in grammar

11. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Taza's right. People wich don't have English as their primary language do automatically worse on htis test.

12. The Archmage Neon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

No Tarza, people are not annoyed by my "precence".

NOTE: Learning how to spell Tarza can dramatically increase how much people respect you. Showing that you have passed 5th grade should be imperative to anyone.

13. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i did one before with a score of 145 and with this i get 130.... is it true that playing too much computer games make people stupid? i need help here.

14. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I had a "professional" IQ test administered to myself a three years ago. By professional I mean not on a web site. It was part of a psychology class I was taking in college. I scored 160 on it. My wife scored 163 when she took hers. Just like Teekc, and I am assuming others, we both got scores in the 130s. Plus there are several questions that have more than one possibility. I also noticed that there are several questions that have more than one possible answer. I am not sure I remember that when I took it before.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I know this test isn't the real deal because it is just way to small, and it doesn't cover enough questions for my liking.

How do you get the "Real" IQ Test? Also, how much does it cost? :rolling:

16. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Like I said, for me it was part of a class. Same thing with my wife. I'm sure there are some psychiatrists out there who can administer it.

17. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Lord Neon

I do not have english as my primary language, and i was tired at that time. So shut up.

18. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well I finaly got it to work and my IQ was 133. Not bad considering English is not my primary language and it was 2:30 am. Oh I'm a visual mathematician. and the glass is half full

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Taza and Lord Neon, I don't really care how smart you guys are, but I would like to see a litle more wisdom. If you're really as unwise as you seem, then deal with it by PM's.

Sorry to meddle with your affairs.

20. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'll add to MoN's comment - no more flames!

Anyway, there is no way you can determine your IQ on the internet especially if you're filling the test that is not on your primary language.
    If you want to really find out your IQ, I suggest visiting your local Mensa club.

But if you just want to get some fun with IQ tests, try this link:
    http://www.2h.com/iq-tests.html

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.