1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How of much of your life has been used up playing RPGs?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by aj142, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Rekiller Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I remember my first RPG game, I was 9 years old when my pearents bought me a super nintendo with the Crono Trigger, first I didn't understand it but a friend teach me how to play it. From that day I play a lot of types of RPGs, computer and pencil-dice RPGs.

2. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

You might as well ask me exactly how long I sleep each night. Its too varied for me, sometimes I roleplay (in some form or another) for ages, and others I sometimes don't role-play at all.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Too much. 16 hs daily is not a joke in my case. I regret not having anyone to play pnp with, however...

Iwd:hof - sat down, killed the wyrm, stood up. Some 18 without a break. During holidays, sometimes it's like constant playing for weeks excluding 4/24 or 4/48 sleep and eating something during. Well, was, I'm getting normal recently. Although it still happens that I launch SP and SP chatroom in the morning and close them the next morning. Depending on the level of social life at a moment, I would say.

4. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well. I'm 14 at the moment, and I started playing random (not Bioware) RPG's at the age of 10. And I'm 15 this year. wow! I wonder what i would have spent 5 years of my life doing if I didn't have RPG's. :eek:

5. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I beat FFVII 15 times. Each game took about 130-200 hours. So that's around 2250 hours... just on FFVII. I also play Morrowind, IWDI&II, and BGI&II

6. Dorion Blackstar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

What? I thought rpgs were life?

7. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Way too much, about 1 to 6 hours per day. If i play any longer then that i start looking like this :roll: :D

8. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

All my games are played way late at night so it makes no difference.

9. Shadow Sword Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] About 5 years, but im only 13 heh, and rpg is not real life. Role Play Game~~~~~~~.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.