1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How did you finish it? (Spoilers obviously)

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Jesper898, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

How did you finish the game in the Fortress of Regrets?

I found out that the good incarnation was the first one.

Then I found out that the Bronze Sphere was a Sensory Stone.

Then I got them all to merge with me(I forced Practical Incarnation to merge with me)

Then I used the Bronze Sphere and found out my name.

I told Deionarra that perhaps if I had met her under different circumstances I might have loved her.

When I got the The Transcended One I told him that I knew our name and forced him to merge with me.

Then I resurrected my companions and got sent off to fight in the Blood War.

So how did you finish this wonderful game?

(By the way I started playing it 1am August 2nd and finished it 6:30 am August 3rd :) )

2. diebysteel Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Uh.. it's been a wile since i last played Ps:T
    (i just lend it buy a friend for a few days). But IIrc, i finished it just like you as i played the second time with a mage. The first time i played with a warior who was to silly for such things, and so he fought the Trancended One.

3. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Threatened to use the Blade of the Immortal unless he merged with me.

4. Kralizek Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Forced him to merge with me threatening to use my name. After finally getting to know it, it seemed the best option.

Oh, a little bit :yot: , but did anyone try actually using the blade of the immortal ? What do you think of that ending ?

5. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

You mean actually used it? IIRC, you can't because he'll merge with you before you get the chance.

Platter, correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since my last PST game.

6. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

Once you get to the Fortress you can click the use button on the Blade and it will bring up a dialog and you will be able to kill yourself there with it.
    You can also do this in dialog with TTO.

7. Kralizek Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

But once you kill yourself with the blade the ending is different
    (SPOILER)
    IMO opinion this might be considered if not a good, at least a gentle ending. After all, this way TNO gets spared from the Blood War. Kind of ironic if you consider who gave him the weapon.

8. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

Where can you get the blade of the immortal?

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] From Coaxmetal, the giant golem in the siege tower.

10. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

Thanks Tal :)

11. Georgeas Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I finished it in all the posible ways but myfavorite was that option(at lest 24 wis): belief can even unmake you, I can shape planes with my belief :) Who needs power, weapon, names when you can have wisdom wich is the best weapon in the Planescape.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.