1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

HOT!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, it has... I'm just north of Boston, and when the rain hit a while back, everything (except my house) flooded.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yesterday evening was simply great... 18 degrees. It was good not to sweat like a pig for once... but guess what! It has climbed back to the near 30s today! F***, f***, f***!

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Damn prehistoric busses with no A/C... :flaming:

4. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Heh i know what you mean, i had to take a return 1 hour journey today in a cramped bus, it must have been atleast 30 degrees :nolike: .

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

*sigh* All you people complaining about 30 and 32C... According to my converter, it's been 38C here for at least the last week. (Yup, I went and remembered how to do my conversions. Yay for me.) Oh, and it's not a dry heat - it's a humid heat.

6. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Well I don't envy you anything then. Here it has become a bit colder, it's only 25 degrees C now. And less humid than a week ago

7. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

105 F in So Cal today. And had to teach summer camp. Taking 20 kids around the animal park in 105 heat! Good times, good times!

8. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Ouch. That's rough. I'm pretty sure that the first time I ever went to the San Antonio zoo, it was around 100+, so I definitely know how that feels.

Yuk. I feel your pain.

9. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wonderfull more sweat and sunburn! :heh:

10. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Its 26 C and a very pleasant breeze at the moment. :D Bangalore rocks!!

And I think its really unfair that you guys have to put up with such weather because I have never had a single summer for the last 3 years...thats right! :D

I study in Sydney from the months of March to June, then again from August to November.

Summer starts in India in March, ends in June!
    Summer starts in Australia in November, ends in March!

PERMANENT WINTER/AUTUMN/SPRING! :shake: :shake: :shake:

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    36 here today, boiling!
    not so humid though, so it's not unbearable.

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Geez, I have to start watering my garden, the grass is beyond yellow already... Where did the rain go? I came to this country looking for miserable weather! :nolike:

Ah, well. I'll have to cool down with a pint or two. :beer:

13. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You guys should try to work in a restaurant kitchen. It's like a fricking sauna!!!

14. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

That it may be, but I can't even play computer games at the moment, because my laptop just overheats after about 5 minutes of BGII. Most frustrating.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Near 40 today with suffocating humidity. I mowed the lawn today and wouldn't be surprised if I lost a few pounds just by sweating like a pig.

16. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought there was a puncture in my watermatrass, but then I realized I don't have the luxery of having a watermatrass.

17. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've lost 15 kilos sweating like a pig at work :eek:

18. Disciple of The Watch

It rained a ****ing lot yesterday, and it completly killed off humidity, and lowered the temperature. It's cool enough that I'm comfortable in a long-sleeve shirt. :cool:

Gotta love those long sleeves.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, I just chekced... 3.5C/38.3F out there.

Lovely FInnish summer weather.

*goes to cuddle the living heat blankets claled cats*

20. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I havn't played computer games for almost 2 weeks now as the weather has been great. Perfect weather exploring and having BBQ's on the beach. mmmmm fresh crab.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.