1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Heh, go figure...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Death Whisper, May 18, 2003.

1. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

i have a fully leveled pure kensai with 19 str default (25 with cromfayer).

now he dual wields foebane +5 and cromafeyr with 25 in str (as u know), Grandmastery in warhammer and bastard sword (or the weapon type foebane is) and full profiency that can be gotten in single and dual wielding style.

now i just tried irenicus dungeon and tested some chars and this one was one of them.

i killed a goblin....did 88 damage.....and my char continued to do 88 damage until i stopped...and later loaded again...then he would only do around 40-50 damage........go figure....
    ah well i gotta learn to calculate how much damage they can do ^_^

[ May 18, 2003, 21:30: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I hate to seem like I'm picking on you - because I'm really not - but after reading some of your posts I just have to ask...

1. What is the point of this post?

2. What is the point in cheating to make a super-powerful character that can do so much damage and easily ravage the entire game?

3. Drumheller Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

If you want unreal power cheating-wise, edit Sarevok to a Kensai :eek: !

4. Demogorog Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Or why not raise all stats to 999 and your HP to 1000000.

Or why not skip the hole idea and play without cheating!?

What is the point of this topic anyway?

5. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Agreed. You have no question, and no point.

6. Demogorog Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

This could be one of those "I-have-a-super-good-and-ass-kicking-fighter-what-do-you-have?"

Just a thought...

Well my kensai/thief beats everything. =P

7. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

this isnt a hacked character....
    i didnt post this topic to "show" of him either.
    i posted this topic because i found it weird that he did 88 damage (i was very suprised, and if i wanted a super uber character i would let him do alot more damage anyway). also when i reloaded again he did around 45 damage.

well that parts i already explained...i just wanted to say im not cheating.....neither did i wanted to brag or anything.

i figured out later that i was lucky and the character scored some critical hits and thats why i saw he did 88....but i thought it was his normal damage since he got lucky and scored a few in row.

8. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Okaaay...A fully leveled Kensai with Foebane and Crom Fayr, trudging through the Irenicus dungeon...

How's that not cheating? :rolleyes:

9. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

There is nothing wrong with this post, apart that Death Whisper misinterpreted critical hits for normal damage which he already admitted. If someone wants to say something about Baldur's Gate that doesen't fit in any of the threads then I can't see why they can't make a new post to say it, and I do not see why anyone should take it personally - and if your not taking it personally then don't sound like you are.

10. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

thank you malovae.

and didnt i say i was just testing? well maybe not, but i was just testing my chars...
    it isnt cheating to use a fully leveled char from the beginning.....its just cheap.

wish i could delete this topic ^_^
    to many people missunderstand what i say.
    or do they just post those messages to bug me?
    anyway i have clearly stated why i did it...and what happened.

if anyone still post those messages they are either ignorant or......something not worth posting hehe.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.