1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Have you discovered your intuition?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I said NOT MEMBERS HERE.

Btw, from major spammer on these boards you became a nice member of these boards... Your late posts are interesting to read - keep it up! (And don't mess with mods ;))

I guess that's part of growing up...

2. Spyrer the Drow Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i can dream the future, and it has been proven. the bad thing is that i only dream of things that are bad for me...

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Maybe i have the ability to look thru hard covers, i have no other explanation why i like the style of this du** f***ing as***le of Extremist. :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

What Bogi?

And people, when i said a special ability, i ment well, in a spiritual sense...And no i'm not referring to everyone here just those that say, stuff like, i can jump really high etc.

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Sniper, my answer up there was serious.

6. shadow_thief Guest

Oh yeah, I forgot one:

Gaze-unlimited use-stuns enemy.

Edit: Oh yeah! I'm a shadow! Now my avatar fits me perfectly!

[This message has been edited by shadow_thief (edited August 08, 2001).]

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I can foresee the future. Make a post and I'll tell you whether you'll be the Idiot of the Week soon, or just another more or less interesting poster.

8. herf Guest

ok Taluntain, i posted.
    will i be the idiot of the week
    or
    will i just be another more or less interesting poster?

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You don't need Tal's special powers to determine that - you'll be next IOW, everyone sees that ;) :p

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    herf, that's only valid for newbies. You've been here too long to be the IOTW. It's already too late. :p

11. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I can read minds.

Over the internet.

Without being present or even knowing who's mind I'm reading.

I can read yours......

You're thinking "what a dumb post" - aren't you?

12. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Ironbeard: your wrong that is not what I was thinking.

As for my spcial ability I seem to be able to call storms whenever I practice with my staff.

13. shadow_thief Guest

I found out that I can kill noodles with my chopsticks.

14. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

My special ability is i have precognative dreams, only prob is i can never remember them all. but on a plus point it does mean that every day is interesting and not boring :).

15. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Great skill shadow_thief :rolleyes:
    As for my special stuff:
    See the future: once per day.
    Immune to thirst
    Immune to stress
    Ignore: 5 times per day

BTW: Tal, Make me the idiot of the week. PLEASE. I am a newbie.

[This message has been edited by Tasohan (edited August 12, 2001).]

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Tal could you do me a favour? Could you close this topic down? I mean i set up this topic in seriousness and all thats coming except from a few posts is crap. And i didn't want this topic to be some 'talk about crap because someone set up a stupid topic topic'

I set up this topic as something serious and i don't want any more crap coming into this topic.

Extremist: I know you were serious but i wasn't aiming it at you. I was aiming at people that said stupid things like "i can jump really high" or "I kill noodles with chopsticks"

17. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Oh i forgot.
    I can stick my hand completly into my mouth.
    THAT IS A SPECIAL SKILL! :D

18. Taluntain

Media:
    Watch it Tasohan, or you'll be the next IOTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.