1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Guilty as charged, are you too?

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Laches, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It's better to ask a question and be a fool for a day, than to not ask the question and stay fool for a lifetime.

2. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Guilty as charged, and loving it :D .
    I love to talk and discuss things, even if I have nothing to say.
    The point is, I just know a lot.
    No bragging on my part, but I keep in touch with the world news and read lots of books, and I have good general knowledge.
    Try me

3. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Guilty as hell.
    even if i don't know the answer i love to throw in my opinion. i don't make up an answer, but i love to speculate the possibilities.

[ April 24, 2003, 23:43: Message edited by: Greenlion420 ]

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    yeah guilty lol

I wonder if it is a hormone thing??

5. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

It is a positive personality trait to have your own opinions, is it not? Using your experience and mind to give your best answer to something. I think this is basically very good, it allows for exchange of ideas, even ideas that might seem stupid at first and ideas that are stupid.

The most important thing of all is to allow yourself to change opinion. There are too many dogmas in the world as it is.

6. archbishop Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Guilty, when in certain company. I try not to sound too authoritative on anything when my wife is around because then she might start thinking that I'm a pretty smart guy, which would lead to increased levels of responsibility. Probably not a good thing (for me anyway).

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Absolutely! But having opinions and knowing when it's appropriate to voice them are two entirely different matters. If the only contribution to a conversation that my well-reasoned opinion allows me to make is something along the lines of "Yeah, me too," I think I'll keep my mouth shut. ;)

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Everyone that has posted so far is guilty, and even if they said they aren't, they are in denial. They posted, the felt compelled to answer a question asked of them, they are guilty.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.