1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Guess What I Look Like! Game - A Game for Everyone

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Farthy, Oct 5, 2002.

1. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Wildfire, you WISH I was 5'11 alright. :p

Does that mean you wear your skirts on weekdays, Wildfire?

2. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Not really.
    Brown hair, something between Beatles/Ramones hair. Brown (beautiful :) ) eyes. 178 heigth (medium) 67 kg....

Lazy, rebell, kind, wise, pacifistic, playful, manipulativ,funny, agile, crazy, paranoid, filosofic, strange, sympthatic, kommunist, understanding.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Lol, how come people think I'm blonde?

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] That'd be because you stupidity equals no one elses :p

5. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] Aikanaro, I'd have to say you have the personality of a rebel who doesn't obey the rules. :p

[ October 06, 2002, 11:34: Message edited by: Farthy ]

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Farthy - short black hair? short? green eyes? Dunno :p

Aikinaro - I resent your remark :flaming:

7. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yerril, I don't wear my glasses anymore, except during class, and I'm getting contacts next week.

Wildfire, tall compared to me... :p :p That's pretty much ANYBODY though (to the uninitated: I'm 1.55m, 5'2, etc)

8. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Medium long hair, for a guy. Right about the color though; dark brown or black and not green eyes, though.

8: You are relatively tall or short? Sensitive to other remarks about you and have ideas that set you apart, right? And careful about what you say to other people.

Tiamat: light shade of hair – brown, tan or even on the light reddish side. Assiduous and ardent. And very different from the norm (whatever that is to you)

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

8people: 'Cause blondes are whiny. :p

Turandil: Sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong. ;)

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    And how am I?

Ara
    (You do not want to know....)

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Ara, you look a little like a Balrog, but with pretty, long, black hair, and a nice face :) :bigeyes: .

12. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Sir Yerril, do you have Brown hair, blue eyes and wear glasses?

13. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

This all seems quite odd, but kinda funny... C'Jakob: Dark Hair, glasses, pale complexion, that's how I picture you...

14. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Yerril looks like a cross between me and Extremist. Mostly 'cause that's what he is.

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] @ C'jakob - I'm not Blonde and i don't have a whiny voice

Shralp - dark brown hair, blue eyes? tall?

16. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Hmm, what do I think 8people looks like?

My guess: Dark brown hair, shoulder length with bangs, brown eyes, slight freckles (leftovers from younger days), and on the tall side (upwards of 5'8"). Overall, you look like my cousin Katie (as if anyone knows who that is...) but shorter (Katie is about 6' tall!!!).

17. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Lady Jellybee: rather plump, not fat, tall, no glasses, short, dark hair.

18. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31

Reepnorp, I'm guessing you're either tall with dark brown hair and no freckles or medium height with red hair and lots of freckles, and either way you're kinda skinny with blue eyes and good reflexes.

As for your guess about me, you're mostly right, except for the hair (anyone else wanna guess on that?) and 5 years ago you WOULD HAVE been wrong about the glasses. (Search: Marfan's Syndrome...) I do wear glasses for distance, tho. (from watching tv to driving)

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The only parts that you got right was the height for Option Number 2, and the eyes, skinny, and reflexes.

20. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31

You're blonde then?

(This is starting to feel like an online game of Guess Who...)

EDIT: And do you have freckles?

[ October 07, 2002, 21:50: Message edited by: Lady Jellybee ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.