1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Goodbye everyone

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Divine Shadow, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Unfurtunely I don't have time anymore. (and besides those damn pop-ups cause my computer to crash 50% percent of the time)
    It's been fun, but it's time to get on with life. :D
    Maybe I'll return some day, but untill then have a :) day. Lot's of them.

2. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

You can be sure you will return ;)

3. herf Guest

Goodbye Divine Shadow
    hope you return some day in the future with lots of stories to tell about *social* lives and the *out-of-doors*.
    stay cool.

4. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

aaww it is a sad day when memebers leave. Goodbye and may the road bring you good fortune and prosperity in whichever turning you take.

5. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I don't know you, yet I wave. Strange things happen on messageboards.

6. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

lol herf

to those who leave: it doesn't have to be all or nothing you know. So, uhm.. don't leave :p

7. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

:wave:
    Goodbye, I'll have to cut down and get myself a life, too....eventually
    :idea:
    Maybe, if you find one for me in all the time you save, you could bring it here. Then I'd never have to leave:D

8. Goodbye even though I've never like read any of your posts!! :p :wave:

9. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

It is a sad day at Sorcere's Place when a divine being such as yourself leaves our presence. We will miss you and may the day you return, if you return, be a happy one.

Maybe a virtual cake or something?

Bye!:wave:

10. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

gee you sound like me once. :)

What kind of talk is that? SP is not a burden is it a joy. It can easily be combined with life. Just cut down on it, if you take it as a problem. :rolleyes: :)

11. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

when you come back tell us of this "Real World"

tell us what real people are like

but be carefull

here are some tips:

1. if someone makes you mad dont try and cast magick missile at them

2. if someone gets in a fight with you dont franticly try and press space to try and calculate a stratagy

3. if you screw up on something dont try and "load" your game

4. if you are about to make a hard decision dont try and save

5. if someone comes up and annoyes you dont call them noober or neeber

thats all i can think of for now

by the way, goodbye divine shadow

12. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

:) See you later Devine.

Many said they would leave but they all did return... Nobleman is the worst example of this almost natural law.

I spam like a madman here and be oon the chat much, still I got a normal life too and spend more times in other things. Find a job where you can Internet while working and you would find out it's possible to be here and still have a social life.

See you later! :wave:

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I strongly request you NOT to follow Headbanger's second idea. Don't pick a job just for SP. You shouldn't build your life around SP. SP should be a part of it. Even to discuss it is absurd. SP is only the life of one person. Tal. But I think any sain person knows that it is more important to live for real, than to strive like crazy to get 1,000,000 words in the chat. Or as many post as possible. SP is a privilege not a problem. Untill someone makes it a problem. I think it is weird to make a thread to tell people that they are leaving. This isn't AA this is a roleplaying forum.

14. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Damn, we lost a dane. :( :(
    But anyways bye Shadow and have a good life :wave:

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

See you. Thanks for the beginnings of the Elgorn campaign. You really had my curiosity going on that one :help: :hmm:

See you some day.

God Bless! :holy:

16. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Divine, what are you saying?! :eek:

Git your butt back here! *glower*

A vacation? Ok, a vacation... Just don't take too long! *glower* ;)

Seeya soon!

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Cya mate ... return soon and er ... man ..i hate it when veteren guys go ... its a bum ... well i'm staying right here!

18. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Sorry to see you go Divine Shadow, for what it's worth you were a fine DM, and obviously a valued member of these boards.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.