1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Girls, I mean no offence, but...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sydax, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

If we ask another guy, then we risk exposing ourselves. Not gonna happen. On and off switch is great.

(Though I would never object to experimenting by tweaking all the different knobs and buttons to see if I can get her lights to flash. ;) )

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Playing with buttons is fun indeed :p

3. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

What this button do?
    Oh I love flashy lights!
    What would the world be without this complicated beings?

4. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

*Homer Simpson voice* It's funny 'cause it's true! :D

5. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31

Heh. I'd seen the first graph before. Not the others though.

The thing that's so funny with women is that while I was a kid (up to about 20 years of age) I always took these things as jokes. Now I know the jokes are there just to make the already existing properties of women appear humorous and bearable to us men. :)

Women are just like that, complicated, emotional (which is not always a good thing, obviously), illogical, explosive, expensive, irrational and beautiful. And sadly, it's exactly the thing that makes them so intriguing, yet so incredibly annoying at the same time. :rolleyes:

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Speak for yourself, Foradasthar; I would rather throw away the grenade than keep it in my hands. :shake:

[ August 06, 2004, 14:00: Message edited by: Wirhe ]

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wirhe, grenades are only dangerous if you pull the pin.

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

But when you are blindfolded and can't see that you are pulling the pin...

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Unless you completely don't know what you are hanging on to then you will still be darn careful not to pull the pin on a grenade even if you can't see it. I also know I have a very strong chance of winning this arguement because I'm a woman :D ;)

10. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Maybe, so I'll say 'simply' that you didn't. My metaphora, I win. Singles unite. :D

(Don't stop to think that :p )

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, yeah, right,

*polishes her new sword*

12. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Even if women are grenades, TNT, or C4; most men willingly stand in line to join the bomb squad.

Me thinks men forget how much time their girlfriends spend waiting on them watching them play sports, browse the auto department, drooling over plasma screen televisions in the electronics departments and drinking with their buddies watching sports. If it wasn't for females all guys would have would be food, beer, cars and sports :lol:

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    And thats a perfect life for a guy.

14. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, add a female for getting cold ones and for the occasional snuggle and you have the perfect life. Mmmm, cold beer.

15. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Hehe, joacqin, havnt you seen the clip that appears on things like "you've been framded" and "Kirsty's Home Videos" or other camcorder spoof programs, where the guy has trained his dog to get cold ones for him.

16. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

My point exactly. :)

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Stop whining.

Isn't that what women are supposed to do? :rolleyes:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG]
    Well I don't like sports I don't care much for cars so withoud girls the only thing left are food and drinks? How about Music?

19. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31

Games. You forget games. Especially the nerdy roleplaying ones!

Edit: Come to think of it, there's the answer to all our problems. We -men- need a quickload switch. Since we can't ever figure women out anyway (and I doubt the computers can either, those beings don't work by logics as we all know), we need to be able to save before they explode so we can load and try everything differently until it works.

Man: Hey, fetch me a beer will ya?
    Woman: What!? You lazy emotionally handicapped idiot! Go get it yourself!
    *QUICKLOAD*
    M: Hey sweet honeylovepumpkin, can you please get a beer for me just this once?
    W: Oh don't you think your fancy words will get you out of this one! I'm done with your ... (yaddayaddayadda)!
    *QUICKLOAD*
    M: Luv, I bought a new ruby necklace for you...
    W: Oooh you're the best man a girl can ever wish for!
    M: Nothing I wouldn't do for you my love... But I'm a bit thirsty, could you be so kind as to get a beer for me from the fridge?
    W: Of course my tiger, anything you say!
    (Happy end of story)
    :rolleyes:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @DHB: Women are C-4 and men are self-taught sappers :lol: :shake:

/me fixes his glasses and puts on protective gloves. "Red goes with blue, yellow goes with green..." *BOOM* "Actually, yellow goes with white..."

Women are pretty much rational and understandable when they put some effort in it, just like women. They aren't even always less likely to bother.

Especially if they use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax, I can understand them pretty well. :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.